Tellius Recollection (Vol 2) Translation / Discussion Thread

Kirokan

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt Kusakihara is spending time ordering Senri Kita to change Micaiah's breasts. She looks similar to her Cipher card, and Kusakihara isn't in charge of that.

B05-053HN_SAMPLE.png

That thing sexualises everyone and their mother. ''15 years old'' my ass. Those hipsdon't lie. 'i'

That thing sexualises everyone and their mother. ''15 years old'' my ass. Those hipsdon't lie. 'i'

Are you talking about Cipher, Kusa or both?

Your timing is amaze as I came because I remembered Skrimir and thought to ask about him.

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying the build up to new year's!

Also, I'm not really, but I hope you are though.

Edited by Soledai

I think Skrimir is one of the best new characters in RD because as his page says, he has some nice development. Few new characters have any sort of development at all in this game which is disappointing.

Today's Astro pages:

101 Giffca

106 Mordecai

Your timing is amaze as I came because I remembered Skrimir and thought to ask about him.

Also, I'm not really, but I hope you are though.

That's a shame to hear, hope all improves at least!

I'm not fond with Skirmir, but it's always nice to see more stuff :D

Yes, we'll get everyone eventually!

I'd like to request Jarod and Zelgius, if that is all right. It'd be cool to have some more villain information.

I'm surprised Jarod has a page, so will add your priority to them both! Things should pick up again after the holidays are over.

Edited by Kirokan

Heh, they keep on parroting on about Gareth's supposed fighting prowess, but not only is he entirely weaker than Deghinsea, he's not even stronger than Caneighis! In fact, since he probably won't get SS strike, I think he's even weaker than Giffca, and that's completely disregarding the speed disadvantage. Good ol gameplay vs story segregation, I suppose.

While I work on Leonardo's profile, here's Laura:

047 Laura

Heh, they keep on parroting on about Gareth's supposed fighting prowess, but not only is he entirely weaker than Deghinsea, he's not even stronger than Caneighis! In fact, since he probably won't get SS strike, I think he's even weaker than Giffca, and that's completely disregarding the speed disadvantage. Good ol gameplay vs story segregation, I suppose.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing XD

While I work on Leonardo's profile, here's Laura:

047 Laura

Yeah I was thinking the same thing XD

Thanks! I've been waiting for this!

Man, I forgot how cute Laura was in her artwork

Anyway, her age kind of surprises me as she always gave me the impression of being 15 years old, to be honest.

And here is the next highest in priority:

045 Leonardo

Thanks! I've been waiting for this!

Man, I forgot how cute Laura was in her artwork

Anyway, her age kind of surprises me as she always gave me the impression of being 15 years old, to be honest.

It must be her small stature, but yes it tricked me too!

I've learned not to get too invested on guessing the ages of Japanese characters. They rarely seem to actually look the age they're meant to be. Sometimes not even close. But hey, in real life people can look younger or older than they are sometimes (though not as often as Japanese seem to think, I would believe). I'm 26 in four months and I still get mistaken for a high schooler. I could probably be mistaken for a Branded in Tellius. lol In fact, I decided I'll create a character who's like that for my fic's sequel. I mean a character that looks young enough to where people have thought they were a Branded and treated them poorly. They constantly say they just look young and that they'll strip naked to prove that they have no mark, but those people just won't believe them. It leads the character to be afraid of most people and to be a bit hostile a lot in insisting that they're full beorc and not Branded.

I didn't know Leonardo had such a rough backstory though, that's sad. :(

I love how Laura still keeps her bag even after promoting.

Also, man that concept art of Nasir`s dragon form looks awesome.

Great job Kirokan. All this info is really interesting (not just these recent pages). Thank you for all your hard work.

Today's page is Aran!

048 Aran

(I like the mention of his role in the final battle, since for me he was always dying, but they did mean a literal shield XD)

I love how Laura still keeps her bag even after promoting.

Also, man that concept art of Nasir`s dragon form looks awesome.

Great job Kirokan. All this info is really interesting (not just these recent pages). Thank you for all your hard work.

You're welcome! I'm enjoying the slightest tidbits of info we get : ) Thank you for reading!

Edited by Kirokan

Today's page is Aran!

048 Aran

(I like the mention of his role in the final battle, since for me he was always dying, but they did mean a literal shield XD)

You're welcome! I'm enjoying the slightest tidbits of info we get : ) Thank you for reading!

Wow, the book makes a little joke with his stats xD

Edited by Troykv