Raven & Friends Stream Smash 4

Jedi

So last night, Lord Raven, Batter the Beast, Carmine Sword, General Horace, IceSage, Stardust and I played Smash on Ravens stream, while some people also joined for chatting, such as Refa, and Zerker.

This was a blast and there are tons of goofy highlights in these stupid/amazing 4 for alls and team matches.

For the first bit it was, Raven, Carmine, Horace and I, which turned into Batter taking Carmines place, and then eventually Stardust and IceSage after doing their matches (they were in the discord chat at the same time) joining in mine and Horaces place.

Although there are bits of language (I mean alot btw lmao) and somewhat inappropriate comments, its a blast to watch.

We can also use this as a hub for future times when Raven streams this hilarity. It's also long, but you can skim around for goofiness or if you reaaaally have the time I guess.

We can also use this thread to announce Smash streams in this vein.

Yeah the Discord is generally a fun place, and its nice and easy to use for calls too, and if thats not your thing but wish to hear it you can mute mic etc.