Har! Tormund's Introduction

Tormund

Hi guys, I'm Bruno, I'm 22 and I'm a lover of tactical rpgs like Shining Force 1-2, Tactics Ogre Series, Ogre Battle: MOTBQ, FF Tactics and ofc Fire Emblem. The games I have most contact with are the GBA ones: Sacred Stones, Binding Blade and the Blazing Sword, and I have a lot of fun playing some of the fan hacks as well, I'm currently playing the Requiem one, and I have played the Last Promise until completion, a big thank you for everyone who dedicates so much of their time doing something they enjoy and then share it with others, you guys make the world a better place.

I have also played the one for DS, Shadow Dragon, but my true love are the GBA ones, I just can't help it. I'm also a big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire and if I had the patience or the aptitude for modding\hacking, I'd definitely make a FE hack that included a plot around the war on the Wall, that would be so much fun.

It's good to see such a big community around a game I like, so cheers for everyone who took the time to read.

If you see some weird phrase constructions, bear with me, I'm not a native speaker.

Hey, thanks for the welcomes.

I have been lurking here for over a year now, but it took me too long to register because the captcha code would ruin me every time.

I'm confident for the most part but there are a few slip ups here and there, and being able to communicate clearly is something I keep in very high regard.
I thought replies here would show on notification but I was clearly wrong.