Question about Multiplayer Online Games

So I have a question about these games as someone that hasn't played many of them... I'm currently enjoying Flight Rising, and want to look into other options. However, I have a question about the games work.

So I'm aware that most of the games have a monthly subscription (Flight Rising is an exception, being free). What I'm wondering is if I don't pay the monthly subscription or otherwise choose not to play, and do I lose my progress or is my progress just paused?

I'm wondering because I'm one of those gamers that likes to switch from game to game, so there is a good chance that I will be switching around between many games, instead of sticking with the multiplayer online game. So it's very likely I won't want to play some months... What I still have to pay for it keep my progress?

For those wondering, Flight Rising doesn't have you lose your progress if you don't play, but you do lose energy. Losing enough energy means that you can't do anything until you start playing and getting getting it back. But I don't think that's all most of these types of games work...

So I have a question about these games as someone that hasn't played many of them... I'm currently enjoying Flight Rising, and want to look into other options. However, I have a question about the games work.

So I'm aware that most of the games have a monthly subscription (Flight Rising is an exception, being free). What I'm wondering is if I don't pay the monthly subscription or otherwise choose not to play, and do I lose my progress or is my progress just paused?

I'm wondering because I'm one of those gamers that likes to switch from game to game, so there is a good chance that I will be switching around between many games, instead of sticking with the multiplayer online game. So it's very likely I won't want to play some months... What I still have to pay for it keep my progress?

For those wondering, Flight Rising doesn't have you lose your progress if you don't play, but you do lose energy. Losing enough energy means that you can't do anything until you start playing and getting getting it back. But I don't think that's all most of these types of games work...

It depends on the game, although I have never heard of a subscription game deleting inactive free accounts. From my experience they'll let you enjoy the free content even after months/years of inactivity... Though for very long periods of inactivity, you may lose things like your name.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Even I was also looking for multiplayer games, my friends suggests me for online games like Freaky Creatures, Battlefield, Castle of heroes, Club Penguin, video games and their Xbox consoles which are quite great. Xbox live 50 euro kaufen as suggested by friend is a great game, which so many features and more info. Game lovers will definitely like this. You could try this out if you are considering buying a gaming system, it's best to first consider the kind of games you want to play.

Edited by haroldperez