Lunatic Birthright Chapter 7 in 5 turns with the Seraph Robe

ruadath

Corrin: Str Tonic, Def Tonic

Rinkah: Str Tonic, Spd Tonic

Felicia: HP Tonic, Mag Tonic, Spd Tonic, Def Tonic

Felicia uses the Disrobing Gale for 1 turn so that I don't have to give her a talk bonus; after that it suffices to use her Paper scroll (enemies in Birthright suck)

I'm very happy with the reliability of the clear, as Felicia doesn't have to dodge too many attacks thanks to a good number of the bow shots getting Dual Guarded, and then Corrin protecting her on the last major EP. On the last turn, Kaze usually needs to dodge an attack, but instead the RNG seed had a crit lined up (two, in fact!) so that happened instead.

• 3 weeks later...

A note here; it was pointed out to me that if Kaze gets a HP Tonic and Def Tonic, and I have Sakura heal him the second time, then he can survive the last EP in Attack Stance without dodging anything. This means that it will always be possible to finish the chapter without crits or Kaze dodging anything (at the expense of some EXP to Rinkah, but not much, and she gets more WEXP in return)

Edited by ruadath