What are some struggle meals you've eaten?

IceBrand

By struggle meals I mean when you have very little food in your kitchen, and you just eat whatever you can find. You mix and match what's in there make the most out of it. I once ate a ketchup sandwich.

*Ketchup-sandwich-sad-high-five*

Also I have just had sleep for dinner, though most of the time it's because I was too lazy to cook something.

Edited by SlayerX

Cereal. Ramen with Sausage in it. Rice and Liver.

My dad has a struggle food from his childhood and it is pork n' beans mixed with chicken noodle soup. It actually tastes good with crackers.

Have you ever had canned pork 'n beans with Vienna sausages, ketchup, and brown sugar? That's totally my childhood!

Kind of a struggle meal but also not really because sometimes I actually just like it: Rice sandwich. As in, yesterday's rice heated up and put into bread with nothing else. It helps that my sister makes really good rice.

I think I had just crackers for lunch once because my mom was on over load and my dad refused to go to the store at all then ate all the bread and anything else I would normally eat. I was pretty unhappy, plus my type one diabetes was really hard to manage since anything I would normally eat was gone, ever since then I make sure to have a stash of something I will eat hidden so my dad can't find it.

Nacho cheese Doritos with american singles on top, heated in the microwave. Horrible decision. Felt so unhappy afterward.

Also just throwing whatever was available into Cup Noodles. Hot sauce, hoisen sauce, garlic salt, success. Cheeses, mayo/fattie sauces, powdered anything, failures.

Is OP the new Soul?

nah

soul and all around gamer each have their own unique flavours wrt topics and both are independently recognizable

(but also add on the fact that aag's made topics similar to this for a while now, so it's definitely nothing "new")

oh also I knew I've had a situation like this at least once and I don't remember what happened and I was hoping responses to this thread would help remind me but they didn't :c

Edited by Freohr Datia

nah

soul and all around gamer each have their own unique flavours wrt topics and both are independently recognizable

(but also add on the fact that aag's made topics similar to this for a while now, so it's definitely nothing "new")

oh also I knew I've had a situation like this at least once and I don't remember what happened and I was hoping responses to this thread would help remind me but they didn't :c

Well, about the content of the topics I'd agree since Soul rather tends to share (weird) situations of his life while OP more asks (weird) stuff although the "loli-thread" reminded me too much on Soul.

However it's noticeable that OP has started lots of threads lately, mainly in FTTF.