What are some struggle meals you've eaten?

IceBrand

Well, about the content of the topics I'd agree since Soul rather tends to share (weird) situations of his life while OP more asks (weird) stuff although the "loli-thread" reminded me too much on Soul.

However it's noticeable that OP has started lots of threads lately, mainly in FTTF.

as I said, he's made lots of topics for a long time now, you're just late to notice ^o^ that or maybe you weren't around from a more active period of his??

but I am usually able to tell the difference between an all around gamer thread and a soul thread, maybe that's just me though. From my perspective though, they are similar in ways, but the way I see it their thread types are both still unique

mostly in that what I see from soul is about stuff that happened in his personal life and he makes a kind of blog or story about it but may turn it into a question. But there are times where he just makes a blog post and doesn't really expect any discussion out of it.

from aag, I see a bunch of hypotheticals. Like a "makes u think" kind of vibe, but I think they only sometimes relate to something that had just happened to him. But sometimes he makes topics more like survey questions, like this one. I think all of his topics, though, are to try get a discussion going.

of course either can sometimes make topics different from that, I'm just generalizing how I can get myself to tell their topics apart (like you can tell that I've been thinking about this for a while now because I knew I could identify either of their topics easily and I was wondering how in the world can I recognize the difference so easily??)

Edited by Freohr Datia

as I said, he's made lots of topics for a long time now, you're just late to notice ^o^ that or maybe you weren't around from a more active period of his??

but I am usually able to tell the difference between an all around gamer thread and a soul thread, maybe that's just me though. From my perspective though, they are similar in ways, but the way I see it their thread types are both still unique

mostly in that what I see from soul is about stuff that happened in his personal life and he makes a kind of blog or story about it but may turn it into a question. But there are times where he just makes a blog post and doesn't really expect any discussion out of it.

from aag, I see a bunch of hypotheticals. Like a "makes u think" kind of vibe, but I think they only sometimes relate to something that had just happened to him. But sometimes he makes topics more like survey questions, like this one. I think all of his topics, though, are to try get a discussion going.

of course either can sometimes make topics different from that, I'm just generalizing how I can get myself to tell their topics apart (like you can tell that I've been thinking about this for a while now because I knew I could identify either of their topics easily and I was wondering how in the world can I recognize the difference so easily??)

Wow, you must have wasted quite a lot of your freetime to analyze all their topics.

Anyways I think I have understood it, thanks!

Hopefully I didn't insult either of them with my comments.

I just noticed the rised number of threads recently of him and askedy myself the point of them... because a few one like the "loli-thread" (poor Zeems) were really unnecessary.

I was thinking he just wanted to become someone like Soul in terms of starting threads.

Wow, you must have wasted quite a lot of your freetime to analyze all their topics.

Anyways I think I have understood it, thanks!

Hopefully I didn't insult either of them with my comments.

I just noticed the rised number of threads recently of him and askedy myself the point of them... because a few one like the "loli-thread" (poor Zeems) were really unnecessary.

I was thinking he just wanted to become someone like Soul in terms of starting threads.

pfft, you don't need the strikethrough there. Although I guess it's not really that it took me a long time to decide what made them different, just that it's been going on long enough that I began to easily tell the difference. (the thought process on its own probably took under 5 minutes, unless that on its own is still considered a lot of time to waste then sure you can still say I wasted a lot of time)

I think that thread was him trying to be funny when not realizing just how wrong that could really go. That's the impression I get from AAG: a genuinely nice person, but wants to fit in as well but might not fully understand the consequences of some of those actions. I doubt he meant for that thread to go the places it did.

But yeah sorry he hasn't "started" this trend, as I said that's how long it's been going on for, to the point where I can easily recognize his threads and distinguish them from Soul's~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Also I don't deny that OP is a nice person.

However I find it annoying, if people start lots of threads in a small time area... because it gives me the impression that they just want to be in the spotlight in this forum. (sry but it seems to be spamming for me and I don't like spammers at all)

That's the impression I got... I have to say.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

you didn't have water and a pot? That is not struggle... that is lazyness

No, I didn't. No running water or a pot to hold the imaginary water to cook the spaghetti.

No, I didn't. No running water or a pot to hold the imaginary water to cook the spaghetti.

oh my bad. I guess I'm just too used to having water around that it sruck me as odd.

Kind of a struggle meal but also not really because sometimes I actually just like it: Rice sandwich. As in, yesterday's rice heated up and put into bread with nothing else. It helps that my sister makes really good rice.

yeah gotta get that carbs on carbs.

this is my struggle meal.

pretty recently i had almost nothing in the house so i ate a vegemite sandwich

Do you come from the Land Down Under? Where beer does flow and men chunder?

My struggle meal is shredded cheese in a bowl. Usually happens when my family is hella busy and can't be assed to go grocery shopping.

pfft, you don't need the strikethrough there. Although I guess it's not really that it took me a long time to decide what made them different, just that it's been going on long enough that I began to easily tell the difference. (the thought process on its own probably took under 5 minutes, unless that on its own is still considered a lot of time to waste then sure you can still say I wasted a lot of time)

I think that thread was him trying to be funny when not realizing just how wrong that could really go. That's the impression I get from AAG: a genuinely nice person, but wants to fit in as well but might not fully understand the consequences of some of those actions. I doubt he meant for that thread to go the places it did.

But yeah sorry he hasn't "started" this trend, as I said that's how long it's been going on for, to the point where I can easily recognize his threads and distinguish them from Soul's~

Thanks, that makes me feel good on the inside.

When there wasn't any food, I just drank really large amounts of water to trick myself into thinking I wasn't hungry. Like, every time I thought I was hungry, I would down about a jug of water. And this was from the tap. You people reek of privilege.

Edited by UNLEASH IT