Welp, I guess I'm here now

Taleyth

Hello everyone, I'm Taleyth, known in real life as Josh. I've been playing FE ever since I picked up Awakening back in late 2013, and I've been hooked ever since. I've been playing strategy games longer than that though, as I started with XCOM: Enemy Unknown back in 2012. and desperate for more strategy games, I went to a local games store, and the guy there told me about FE Awakening. Best game suggestion I've ever gotten in my life. Anyways, I've been lingering in for a bit here, but never bothered to make an account. But today, I decided I would go for it, and so we come to the present. Other than that, not much else, see you guys around!

Welcome!

ps your avatar's p great, that's my favorite cipher art haha

Yeah, It's my favorite art too, and it's also of my favorite character in the series, so yep.

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome guys, hope to see you around!

Taleyth is cool name. Did you come up with that or is that from somewhere? Either way, welcome to the forest!

Thanks! It's a name I used for a character in a D&D campaign not too long ago. I thought it sounded nice, and didn't have any better ideas, so I went for it.

Hello and welcome to the forums, fan of the new 2012 X-com game are ya? tried the original or even the first two fallouts? also very good turn based strategies.

Yes, actually, I've played the original XCOM as well as the original Fallout. Haven't gotten around to Fallout 2 though, probably should, I've heard it's very good.