Cipher Series 9: June 19 - Ranulf HN

Kirie

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 9
Release Date: June 22, 2017
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese - Updated 8 June)
Boxes and ST Decks are now available for pre-order from AmiAmi! [Booster Box] [Single ST Deck]
Sleeves now available on AmiAmi - [Celica] [Faye] [Alm] [Jemmie]

Booster Series - Roaring Echoes「響地轟轟」

Featured Titles:

• Hasha no Tsurugi (FE6 tie-in manga) & Binding Blade (Purple Cards)
  • Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn, with a focus on Laguz (Green Cards)
  • Shadows of Valentia (Red Cards)

Booster Pack Image
Promo Sleeve Images

Structure Deck(s) - Lands of the Gods 「神々の大地篇」

Featured Title:

• Shadows of Valentia (Red Cards)

ST Deck Image

Revealed Cards:

Spring Livestream reveals can be seen here.
Ad with images of new cards for Raigh, Genny, and Ilyana can be seen here.
S9 Tournie Promo can be seen here! New cards: Mage Faye and Grommel. Alt Art Reprints: Alm, Celica, Jemmie, and Mist.
Prerelease livestream images of new and signed/+ can be seen here.

Daily Reveals:

Spoiler

tZfpBlh.png
Ranulf

l2au5O7.png
Mysterious Masked Knight. Who could he be?!

fNvgCP7.png
Clair

bU7Tu2f.png
Caineghis

Ef5PAbO.png
Zephiel

pONHJL1.png
Dheginsea

SXuYtgR.png
Delthea

xotw3u0.png
Jill

cnPbaU7.png3NeaXvK.png
Zeke

5tlDryy.png
Kilmar

6TTE0qk.png
Deen & Sonya

cj8fEPX.png
Lethe

SOsTXru.png
Mae

ukokGsS.png
Raigh

qgwSCE3.png
Silque

yyGc1hB.png
Ena

4VV0OQL.png
Saber

a5fYDg4.png
Tiena (Hasha)

R3ht0af.png
Tobin

NBEW0gz.png
Mist

Zu1rDms.png
Gant

xnP09PH.png
Gray

cj7vqe4.png
Ike R/R+

M7pzZgV.png
Faye

4VSMcuw.png
Zihark R

fBNini4.png
Valbar ST

3iAvgrq.png
Al

HwWqyYd.png
Alm & Celica

NzbNbUT.png
Skrimir

cxaTy0J.png
Jemmie

ExAERGw.png
Rafiel

jRTDL2i.pngRoy
Roy & Al

rGnyYCG.png
Alm & Celica ST Exclusives

Early Revealed Artwork:

Artwork page of June Dengeki Nintendo, includes new art of Grey.
Artwork page of June Nindori, includes new art of Mage!Kliff, Boey, and Genny
S9 Ad Images can be seen here.
Promotional, text-free art of several cards released by Cardland can be seen here.
Zephiel & Guinivere art from Kobe Women's event

Pre-Release Artwork (Update: Feb 26 - New Sai Art!):

Spoiler

SbOXl3d.jpg
Linea & Berkut

TCQ4LRy.jpg
Alm

jeHYqKD.jpg
Skrimir

cHc4yxj.jpg
Roy & Al from Cipher Sai EAST

TzsAB21.jpg
Alm Promo Art

THhNK23.png
Celica (Gaiden)

hrH0pkh.png
Saber (Gaiden)

ZU7bc4v.png
Gant (Hasha no Tsurugi)

Fuqrn2D.png
Naesala (PoR/RD)

37Aw3x5.png
Al & Roy (S7 Prerelease Livestream)

YnKuoLK.png
Skrimir (S7 Prerelease Livestream)

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this thread is a tad premature since we don't even have any artwork yet, but I figured it would be a good place to consoidate speculation and discussion, as well as a specific place to share any new information about the set as it's learned. :)

Alright, since Mark of Naga got their support (and needed it badly), I'm gonna guess it's gonna be like, Gaiden, Sacred Stones, and Hasha, which may result in eVEN MORE MARTH EMPOWERMENT.

... not that I mind. Femui's still in power, so seeing more potential for variety wouldn't be bad. I myself wouldn't mind a Roy MC being viable, either.

something, something, MagicScrumpy

Hmmm... There will be 50 purple cards? I'm wondering that...

The livestream said there will be 2 other titles, but we don't know the distribution yet. It might be 50/25/25 like S3, or 33/33/34, or who knows what else. I think a lot of that depends on what the other titles end up being.

The livestream said there will be 2 other titles, but we don't know the distribution yet. It might be 50/25/25 like S3, or 33/33/34, or who knows what else. I think a lot of that depends on what the other titles end up being.

Yeah, we don't know if one of the other titles is or isn't Binding Blade.

• 4 weeks later...

We've got some actual artwork for this set as well as some additional information in today's livestream! We know the set will feature regular FE6 characters and not just manga-only characters (Roy is an R+X Secret card in S7), we know that PoR/RD will also be included in the set, and we also know that there will be one more colour also in the set that will be revealed at a future date. I'll work on updating the OP as soon as I have a chance, but for now you can check out all my caps from the livestream here.

We've got some actual artwork for this set as well as some additional information in today's livestream! We know the set will feature regular FE6 characters and not just manga-only characters (Roy is an R+X Secret card in S7), we know that PoR/RD will also be included in the set, and we also know that there will be one more colour also in the set that will be revealed at a future date. I'll work on updating the OP as soon as I have a chance, but for now you can check out all my caps from the livestream here.

So... More Tellius Cards? Cool!

(I wonder who will be lord this time)

Purple Cards, Green Cards... Which left?

I wonder who will be the "Lords" this time.

Currently unknown. They said we'll be learning it at a later point, probably the Winter livestream or perhaps a live reveal at the Sai events.

With 3 colours in one set, I'm guessing it won't be a new colour. Red is the most likely colour for the next repeat, so that may be a possibility.

Or something might come out of left field and it'll be Mobile characters or something, and maybe that's why they're putting off revealing it.

With 3 colours in one set, I'm guessing it won't be a new colour. Red is the most likely colour for the next repeat, so that may be a possibility.

Or something might come out of left field and it'll be Mobile characters or something, and maybe that's why they're putting off revealing it.

That does make a ton of sense.

That sounds actually likely.

I think they will do half a set fort he mobile game, if not a whole set like Fates. This game is more a marketing tool than anything.

Depends on how many characters, etc. are used. TMS#FE only got a handful, after all. It'll be hard to judge until we actually know something else about the game aside from "it's happening".

• 1 month later...

In the midst of all the excitement about the Direct, the Japanese Direct confirmed that Gaiden/Echoes will be the 3rd Title for S9!

LfBN9qd.jpg

Also, I know the OP is broken right now, but I need to find the images before I fix it, so it'll take a little bit to get that up and ready. I should have it and the S8 thread fixed in a day or so.

Edited by Kirie

Looks like the artwork I posted above is actually art that will be used in a special promo included in a limited edition version of Echoes released in Japan.

There's been no indication yet of Gaiden's colour. I also think it's much more likely to get its own colour now, which is why I marked it ??? in the OP.