Cipher Series 9: June 19 - Ranulf HN

Kirie

2 hours ago, TheVinceKnight said:

Give it some time (a lot more time after echoes has its shine for a long while). Maybe Series 13 and upwards. Meaning next year is a possibility. I do want to see characters like the my unit (Kris) and Katarina get cards for Cipher.

Let's focus on characters like Ricard, Samson, Aron, Ryan, and Sheena first.

Not to mention Luke & Rody.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/17/2017 at 5:39 AM, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Which might be me ;p

Nah - while I'm bound to have a ton, of him by virtue of not wanting him, Kirie has offered first. But I'm sure to have pretty much every green card for sale unless one of them is Nailah.

@ChibiToastExplosionHey - forgive me if this isn't the place to barge in re: trading, but I'd happily pick you up on the offer of the Series 9 Zihark card instead!  :P  

Honestly, though, where do they keep finding all of these amazing artists.  Those last two Ike cards were something special.

Edited by kradeelav
adding an @

2 hours ago, kradeelav said:

@ChibiToastExplosionHey - forgive me if this isn't the place to barge in re: trading, but I'd happily pick you up on the offer of the Series 9 Zihark card instead!  :P  

Honestly, though, where do they keep finding all of these amazing artists.  Those last two Ike cards were something special.

I will happily add you to the list! :D

I'm getting 4 boxes; any Zihark after the first (the wife gets dibs over everyone else, sorry!) will be up for grabs.

Today's reveal is both an N and SR card for Gray! Based on numbering, we can tell he's going to have a 3rd card in between as well, likely of him as a Myrmidon.

xnP09PH.png

1 hour ago, Kirie said:

Today's reveal is both an N and SR card for Gray! Based on numbering, we can tell he's going to have a 3rd card in between as well, likely of him as a Myrmidon.

xnP09PH.png

Awww yeah, now that's what I'm talking about! Ike who, again?

His third card is likely the one revealed in the stream.

3 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Ah, yeah, forgot he had a card revealed then. :P Too many cards to keep track of.

3 hours ago, Kirie said:

xnP09PH.png

Gray has become the favorite of many. I want him NOW.

On 2017-5-19 at 3:06 AM, Kirie said:

Final reveal of the week: R/R+ for Ike!

cj7vqe4.png

Ike, always stealing spotlight away from everyone... at least isn't a SR+ Card, that would be actually insulting.

On 2017-5-19 at 0:00 PM, ChibiToastExplosion said:

You can tell the green cards are based on RD, because even when the focus is on laguz Ike somehow manages to steal the spotlight with a R/R+

Now RD Ike has 2 Cards, both of them are special ones (A SR and a R+)

3 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

*Looks to the Thunder Sword* They're self-aware.

3 hours ago, SalShich10N said:

Do you guys think Miledy will make it to the purples? Did she had a role in the manga?

miledy has very little screen time in Hasha no Tsurugi sadly :(:

13 minutes ago, pinguyFrank said:

miledy has very little screen time in Hasha no Tsurugi sadly :(:

What about Echidna and Elphin? To see if they're any indicator of how strict they'll be to characters involved in the manga.

Also I've just noticed, out of 4 Rs relegated to the green cards, Beorc are already half of them. Goes to show how even during Laguz's special moment, Beorc are just better than subhumans.

13 minutes ago, SalShich10N said:

What about Echidna and Elphin? To see if they're any indicator of how strict they'll be to characters involved in the manga.

Echidna And Elphin have more active roles in the manga, they have good chances for getting cards.

Edited by pinguyFrank

6 hours ago, pinguyFrank said:

Echidna And Elphin have more active roles in the manga, they have good chances for getting cards.

In fact, they're already both confirmed for cards, which I think is why @SalShich10N mentioned them. Echidna was shown off in the livestream and Elphin's art has been revealed.

1 minute ago, Kirie said:

In fact, they're already both confirmed for cards, which I think is why @SalShich10N mentioned them. Echidna was shown off in the livestream and Elphin's art has been revealed.

I totally forgot the livestream reveals! im very sorry fo confusing the facts =(

2 minutes ago, pinguyFrank said:

I totally forgot the livestream reveals! im very sorry fo confusing the facts =(

Hah, no problem, don't worry about it. :) I'm always forgetting cards, too. :p

Today's reveal is an HN card for Gant to match his unpromoted card that was revealed during the livestream:

Zu1rDms.png

Just now, Gonzak said:

So what are the odds for a Zephiel cipher card at this point?

Pretty much 99%. Zephiel was one of the more "exposed" Binding Blade original characters in Hasha no Tsurugi. Heck, he even caused a change in it's main character Al both personality and Appearance. (Though this is just going by my memory. I can't remember all of Hasha no Tsurugi. So correct me if I'm wrong.)

Cardland Cipher has also released a few interesting images!

1) A bunch of promotional, text-free art for a number of characters, mostly SoV. I've put together a album, including known artists, here:

2) They've also posted some photos of an ad for S9 which includes shots of new cards for Raigh, Genny, and Ilyana:

no, seriously, why is it advertised as the "Laguz edition" if 10 out of 25 are going to be Beorc? That's only 15 laguz. Like did they halfway through forgot about more Laguz to add?
Anyways. We know Ike (R), 2 Mist, Zihark (R), Ilyana, Grommel (why is he a meme?) and an obligatory Cipher exclusive. Only 4 Beorc left, cross your fingers for another card of your waifu, everyone. I personally hope Ashnard snipes one of the green SRs.

Edited by SalShich10N

13 minutes ago, SalShich10N said:

no, seriously, why is it advertised as the "Laguz edition" if 10 out of 25 are going to be Beorc? That's only 15 laguz. Like did they halfway through forgot about more Laguz to add?

Was about to pop in to say the same thing.

The more time that goes by, the less I care for Tellius.

It's the same reason we've been inundated with Fates sets since release (and are getting SoV again in December): Cipher is making sure it appeals to the masses to sell the best. I'm not justifying it, and I don't like it either, but I do understand their mindset behind it, more or less.

2 hours ago, SalShich10N said:

Anyways. We know Ike (R), 2 Mist, Zihark (R), Ilyana, Grommel (why is he a meme?) and an obligatory Cipher exclusive. Only 4 Beorc left, cross your fingers for another card of your waifu, everyone. I personally hope Ashnard snipes one of the green SRs.

Gotta make it sound cool ya know. Sure they can say they'll add more Laguz cards but still make some normal Beorc cards. Make some excuse to why Green is back. Like how Hasha no Tsurugi is the reason why FE6 is getting cards again. Not that I personally don't mind we get more Beorcs. Grommel is probably gonna be a Tournament promo, I think they mentioned that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWeIRn2ep_I

Here's why Japan loves Grommel by the way. Hilarious I know.
Also, they advertised Dragon Vein as a thing and only 8 of them have the Dragon Vein skills.
And advertising Purple with the whole attack / defense emblem thing and only Eliwood / Hector / Lyn / Ninian / Florina / Matthew / Rebecca and Limstella. That's 8 of them here too. No one complained back then, no need to complain about something else now right?