[Request] FE13/14 style portrait sets

Beldarius

Hello. I'm not sure if anyone here does Awakening/Fates portraits (as most sprites and portraits I've seen have been for the older games), but it never hurts to try. I'm completely incapable of doing portraits on my own - I can neither draw or edit any images believably enough.

...So I would love to know if anyone would be willing to make me some based on my own characters? I'm mainly talking about sets with many faces like these, just so I can use them in quote generators. Maybe critical hit images, too? http://feaspritestuff.tumblr.com/

Thank you in advance!

PS. http://imgur.com/a/20VkG These here are the characters I'm talking about. I'm mainly thinking about sets for the four royal siblings, Deneb, the royal cousins, mother and son, Cattleya and the dragon. The servant duo and "random" siblings would be a nice bonus (the stablehand brother becomes the stablemaster for Corrin's castle, and a Dark Flier because, well, pegasus affinity).

Edited by Beldarius

When going on this forum looking for art, or anything else (music, writing, etc) something that takes a lot of time to do, you should at least try to give proper compensation for the art itself. Most compensation is money, or it's use in a competent fan project. It's a little rude to just show up and to ask for art without any real benefit for the artists themselves. Most artists here are just do it for Hobby, and it takes them a lot of time to complete their pieces.

Mind showing what you've tried making so far? (You might get better results if you put the effort in yourself and just ask for some critique along the way when you're lost and can't see how to improve. Getting some advice doesn't cost as much as 'do it for me please', so people might be more willing to offer it.)

• 3 months later...

Uh... I just checked this request and the person stated they weren't going to use the art for any project of theirs. Sorry, but... I don't see what's so different about my request compared to theirs?

As for "fan projects", I'm not actually hacking or making any games (I don't even know how to). I was actually thinking about using the portraits to make fanmade support conversations in the form of a story, as I've always been more of a writer. I suppose that counts as a project of sorts?

Edited by Beldarius

It's become a force of habit to ask those sorts of questions in the spriting community when somebody asks for requests. It's not meant to offend.

As for the requests themselves, I might be able to tackle them, though given the sheer amount of characters you want made, I might need financial compensation should you accept. Not to sound skeevy, but being able to provide compensation will definitely increase your chances of getting the work done. 

Edited by Kon