Lord Wolframs castle of dreams.

Lord Wolfram

Oh Boy a whole castle. What can we find here?
Let's start of with a nice athem of the castle.

Come in, I welcome thee to the castle where everything you see is real and created by me.?
Thru art a worthy man as thee are welcomed to the magnificent building of the web.
http://www.andrisivanovs.com/
Then again who would go to the castle without any clue what's in there.
So let me show thee small castle map:
Entrance:
Well pretty much known as the HOME page where you see things that show small layout here and there.
Small info about the lord of the castle... blah blah blah who reads that anyways.

NEWS
Whoa a page where you see news? news about election maybe
Not really but hey, I will always have made some new things of might get some interesting ideas.
Newer skip this page because who knows maybe those are breaking news,

PROJECTS & GAMES
what's the difference?
Projects are mostly some programming things that not everyone would be interested into while games contain no code but instead some info about games I've made, tried to make and will make.

http://i.imgur.com/9H1IFgI.png // The picture is way too big for forum, better if I put a link here. ;):

Well as the most recent interesting project I've started was ReSaNa DOS
Small C program supposed to work like an OS.
I don't plan to make it for any while longer but once the final things will be attached to it, I'll Upload the project and will send out as an open source program.

I'm always welcoming some interesting ideas and thoughts about what should be done better.
Well then, here I shall end the introduction for the castle, please pay a visit there and tell me what else I can do cool to make the castle look better. (I mean the content, the design is my own decision)

Thru art my guest and thee shall come and see the castle. Everything you have written here will be helpful to make more creative things.

The biggest thing I can say is that the embed for that Golden Sun video is huge. I hate for videos to be that large. Geez. The blog has an interesting idea, and I looked around, as a start, it has more content than other sites I've seen, so I might keep an eye on it.

• 1 month later...

What is this castle, I don't remember it being here. Well whatever lesse what's inside.
*A strange welcoming feeling overcomes you*

I see that you've returned to see what's new around this place?
Let's start with simple stuff.
The castle itself is changed, it has Forum inside, meaning that people can register in house book and then visit the forum and do what they want to.

Audience room:
Well you never know who's inside this room as it's still being made, here and there some changes and it should be done, but it's working so people can gather around and talk to each other.

Projects page has some huge amount of additional information and even a project has been made. Well it's closed but the outcome and progress report can be found in both news and project page.

It's kinda old project but you still can see how it works.

New project will soon come up, so stay tuned and wait for the project info and release of the engine that's being built.

That's all I wanted to say for you for now.

I welcome thee as thru art my guest and I honor every guest that comes.
I shall take my leave.

• 3 weeks later...