Edgy/Cringe thread?

UNLEASH IT

tz4KnF6.jpg

He actually died on me in that chapter. I hate Kelik, I hate the Last Promise. "It's fine, he's speedy and he has weapon adva-WHY DID YOU DIE?!"

Also boiling alive in blood

-plays le epic vocaloid nightcore and unsheathes katana and schoolgirl uniform gets ruffled by the sakura petals on the background of the night sky and eyes turn a glowy purple sharingan and cuts you into a million tiny pieces and clones self and attacks from all directions and flower petals everywhere and darkness tears apart reality itself and throws katana to pin your body in place and uses ultimate death coloured master spark star fall ultra dx and kicks the moon to destroy you-

Edited by Kabby

-plays le epic vocaloid nightcore and unsheathes katana and schoolgirl uniform gets ruffled by the sakura petals on the background of the night sky and eyes turn a glowy purple sharingan and cuts you into a million tiny pieces and clones self and attacks from all directions and flower petals everywhere and darkness tears apart reality itself and throws katana to pin your body in place and uses ultimate death coloured master spark star fall ultra dx and kicks the moon to destroy you-

where did u find my special moves notebook, kid......

kek. I'm sorry Blazer and I'm thankful for everything you've done for the community, but this was just too ridiculous for me

why would you be sorry about this? the whole point of Kelik is to be edgy and terribly written. he could also be considered a Gary Stu, depending on your definition. he's kind of like Shadow from the Sonic series, actually. they even have the same edgy color-scheme. ??? lol

I'm just saying, no need to apologize for pointing out a fact. it's not like I would take it personally. it's a hack after all, not a serious video game. XD

well, granted, I didn't watch the video because I don't care enough to, so maybe I'm missing something there, lol

(also FYI someone with too much free time linked me to this, I don't stalk the forums or anything haha)