I'm getting fates tomorrow!!

Dinar87

Lesse...

-Take gamble off your fighters in conquest

-Nyx can fall behind extremely easily in conquest due to dark mage's iconically horrible skill/hit rates outside of close range, on top of being frail. Forge tomes for her. Fire for more accuracy. Thunder if you want crit chances

-Do not underestimate Oboro.

-Do not wait for endgame to do child parolouges, or else some may be extremely difficult (or in Shiro's case, literally impossible) to recruit. ~ch18 is preferred

-Do not use Gunter. He's a Jegan with worse growths in some areas.

Arthur hits like a truck even w bronze, which also fixes his cevd problems. He can turn to cavalier for shelter and high move, has good availability and decent bases and growths. Hes not amazing but he sbouldnt be avoided like the plague either.

...Okay, but you gotta admit, it ain't a permanent solution to Arthur's crit evade woes.

Anyways, seconding the bit about it being a bad idea to wait until lategame to try the children's paralogues, ESPECIALLY in the case of Ignatius, Shiro, Forrest, Selkie, Asugi, Nina, and Sophie, because unlike was the case in Awakening, paralogues scale the further you get into the game - after chapter 18, they start using exclusively promoted enemies.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I personally love using Benny. He doesn't kill s often as Effie, and has less speed, but he makes up for that by being a brick wall. Even his resistance is really good as a knight. I never have issues with Benny, and suggest using him especially in conquest.

If you are going to buy dlc, do not waste money on boo camp, the xp farming one. It really just sucks, I haven't found a real use for it yet. I suggest out of all of them to get the Ghostly Gold and Musem Melee ones, they have given me the most use.

If you are looking for skills for your characters, visiting castles under the top visit points section is a really good place to look. They are skill randomizers, and each day they have different characters with different skills. That way you don't have to worry about reclassing so much. Hey are also great ways to farm resources since most thte characters are hacked to be really powerful, they usually destroy the arenas. If you are low on resources this is a good way to get some more.

Also, your battle and visit points transfer over to each new save file, so I suggest doom a goodit of my castle battles and the like, it really helps when starting a new game later on.

If you are falling behind in Conquest, start pairing people off. Even if you aren't goo to use the characters themselves, the paralogue chapters for the 2nd gen are useful for getting some extra gold, weapons, and xp. A few of the. You can even capture some boss units.

^For what it's worth, Boo Camp is the only way to grind in Conquest. And I disagree with the sentiment of "it just sucks" - I personally find Museum Melee more irritating.

I personally love using Benny. He doesn't kill s often as Effie, and has less speed, but he makes up for that by being a brick wall. Even his resistance is really good as a knight. I never have issues with Benny, and suggest using him especially in conquest.

If you are going to buy dlc, do not waste money on boo camp, the xp farming one. It really just sucks, I haven't found a real use for it yet. I suggest out of all of them to get the Ghostly Gold and Musem Melee ones, they have given me the most use.

Seconding the Benny comment. It is also worth having him being one of the first units you promote -- I promote him to General as soon as he joins just to get that monstrous defense (so he doesn't get too hurt from being doubled until he gets the Wary Fighter skill at lvl 5). Yes, that is one Master Seal of the precious few you get/buy that early in the game, but everyone else you should really grind until level 20 before promoting -- yes, even Elise. She needs all the opportunities to raise her Skill stat, which the Troubadour class can help with, before she can do crazy damage as Strategist or Malig Knight, if you so desire. Hopefully by the time most of your units (that you care enough about) are ready to promote only when you get access to more Seals roughly Chs. 18 onward.

^For what it's worth, Boo Camp is the only way to grind in Conquest. And I disagree with the sentiment of "it just sucks" - I personally find Museum Melee more irritating.

I agree. Museum Melee, IIRC, doesn't give exp in Conquest, which makes it a terrible chore/form of self-torture with all the enemies that will swarm you. I have shamelessly been using Boo Camp to help some of my weaker characters gain some much needed levels (Mozu, who joins at lvl 1, and Kaze, who joins at lvl 10, come to mind). DLC is always optional and not a must have -- after all, the game designers did make it possible to beat the game without extras.