Artist identification help for another site.

Magical Glace

So I was looking through FE stuff on an image board and noticed they need help id'ing artists of some Cipher art.

I figured you guys might know who did some of the art in question.

So here we go, I went ahead and mirrored everything to imgur so you don't need to click links and open 9000 tabs:

[spoiler=FE6/7][spoiler=Shanna]eAI8YHD.png

[spoiler=Fir]vLM1KxD.jpg

[spoiler=Eliwood]Ibwa54G.jpg

[spoiler=Lyndis]3StFEtq.jpg

[spoiler=Clarine]p8tSC2D.jpg

[spoiler=FE4][spoiler=Adean]Byima8k.jpg

[spoiler=More Adean]sxE6PgC.jpg

[spoiler=FE1/3][spoiler=Marth (IDENTIFIED)]12SXguL.jpg

[spoiler=FE14][spoiler=Ryouma]o90dqof.jpg

[spoiler=Leo]u99vIau.jpg

[spoiler=Ryouma again]XD6pTWd.jpg

[spoiler=Hana]lEhdxk3.jpg

[spoiler=Setsuna]AEzNomo.png

[spoiler=FE13][spoiler=Lonqu]DZrkQup.jpg

[spoiler=Noire]qsrApvU.png

[spoiler=Lonqu again]kjGqIyF.jpg

[spoiler=Severa]RMuWHeS.png

[spoiler=Miriel]YYYmPFV.jpg

[spoiler=Morgan]BNJZplP.jpg

[spoiler=Sairi]XPdB67s.jpg

An artist lookup if one exists works as well.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Thanks for providing these! I've been looking for just the card art for a while :P

Fir has her illustrator at the bottom, though I don't know the translation. And I think Marth was drawn by Daiske Izuka (or something), the main artist for Shadow Dragon.

Don't know/not sure about the rest, though.

Most (if not all) of the illustrators for various cards are listed on the Wiki. Some may not be properly formatted (for example, Clarine's artist is listed as a straight transliteration "Kurosawatetsu" which would normally romanize as Tetsu Kurosawa). You can also cross-check, verify, or get Japanese names of the artists directly on the FECipher cards pages; click the card whose artist you want to know, and it'll be listed in black text beneath the card image on the left hand side.

Edited by Kirie

Shanna - Kokon Konfuzi
Fir - Douji Shiki
Eliwood - Sachiko Wada
Lyn - cuboon
Clarine - Tetsu Kurosawa
Adean - Mayo
Marth - Daisuke Izuka
Ryoma - Tada (for the first one, don't know yet who did the second)
Leo - Aoji
Hana - daigoman
Setsuna - BISAI
Lon'qu - Clover.K
Noire - 40hara
Severa - 46
Miriel - Saori Toyota
Morgan (f) - pisuke
Say'ri - Kazama Raita

Thanks for providing these! I've been looking for just the card art for a while :P

Fir has her illustrator at the bottom, though I don't know the translation. And I think Marth was drawn by Daiske Izuka (or something), the main artist for Shadow Dragon.

Don't know/not sure about the rest, though.

You're right that Daisuke Izuka did that Marth, but they actually weren't the illustrator for Shadow Dragon. That was Masamune Shirow. Izuka was the illustrator for New Mystery of the Emblem though.

You're actually both right about Shadow Dragon. Shirow did the art for Marth and the other old characters, but Izuka illustrated the new characters like Frey and Nagi.

Oh yeah, this is true. When they said main artist I just went by the fact that Shadow Dragon's art was mostly done by Shirow.

Thanks to everyone!

Does Tada have any nicknames/etc., or a pixiv? There are a lot of Tadas that need keeping track of with unique tags.

Unfortunately I can't say I know anything about Tada. Most Cipher artists have some kind of presence online somewhere, but Tada is one of the few who I haven't been able to find anything on.

This is probably a bit off topic, but is there a place where we can find just the card art? I don't see a category on the wiki for it, but I may have missed it.

I have imgur albums made up for all of the text-free art currently available for S6 and S7. At some point, I plan on going back and collecting all of the art to make similar albums for the previous sets as well, but I'm currently in recovery from surgery, and I also have a vacation coming up, so it'll probably be a while before I have anything to actually show for it.

Edited by Kirie

I have imgur albums made up for all of the text-free art currently available for S6 and S7. At some point, I plan on going back and collecting all of the art to make similar albums for the previous sets as well, but I'm currently in recovery from surgery, and I also have a vacation coming up, so it'll probably be a while before I have anything to actually show for it.

Thanks and hope you feel better soon! :)

• 3 weeks later...