So there are some unused classes in FEGBA games. Randomizles?

Kyne

So I've been dicking around with nightmare for a while and decided to try to make a rom with a few classes not in the GBA games (Halberdier mainly) as well as some female versions of classes that are always male and MAYBE male pegasus knights but don't quote me on that.

After looking at some of the classes in FE7 I realized that A- There's two empty class slots. B- There's some classes that WERE created and even have base stats and growths but no promo bonus or battle animations (female merc, in fe7's case female myrm among others). Now giving them promo bonuses and battle animations as well as setting the gender on the female ones to make sure they only go to women is easy enough but in order to put them into the game I'd have to change the class of one of the playable characters into femMerc or femMyrmidon.

My question is, is there a way to make them Randomizable? See, obviously, they are not used in the original game so, when I randomize it, they never pop up. IF I make them playable (promo bonuses, animations, setting gender and some other stuff maybe) will they pop up as randomized classes or does the randomizer just not count them as randomizable classes?

Now I've used both Klok and Ephraim's randomizer (which usually gives you female mercs after you add the fix patch)

as well as the universal one. I randomized 4 roms with each one and all of them have had the female Mercenary and Hero added, but there's always a chance that the characters won't be randomized into it or that they will be in the very endgame so i'll need to play through them to find out.

I guess what I'm really asking is, in Klok's fix patch he "adds" loads of female classes and they are magically randomizable. How do?

• 3 weeks later...

the female versions of classes that dont appear is pretty much a perfectionist thing the developers did and the only changes where lowering the con a little and such most of these things had models in one of the other gba games or have a unique model made by hackers