Issue with PM

Miatt

Hi.

Sometimes, when I receive a PM, I'm not receiving a email from serenes.

I guess it's when I click too fast on another link after I send my own PM, so the forum is considering my own PM as "unread". Maybe...

Do you get the red notification box on the Serenes Forum page?

I'm not sure about the emails. I usually get mine, but I can't say for certain if I get them every time. My email's so full of SPAM, it can be hard to keep track.

What issue do you have with me?

Maybe check your notification settings. On the Private Messages section, check to see if the "email" box is checked.

He didn't mean you. He was referring to his Prime Minister. Serenes is not notifying him that his Prime Minister has responded to him. Although it's nice to see that members of the French government so readily communicate with their citizens.

Just here to confirm that yes, sometimes the email doesn't send. Not that my pm section has had anything going on in ages

So don't worry nothing's breaking or anything, it's just kind of funky about sending an email sometimes

It's usually based on what you're using. Yahoo users for example tend to have a lot of issues with IPB because they think our notifications are spam. If you have a different email account, you might consider changing that in your profile and seeing if there's any improvement.

Sometimes, when I receive a PM, I'm not receiving a email from serenes.

So I don't think it's related because I usually receive the mails.

It's just sometimes. So I can't really reproduce it.