Defenders of the Triforce-Real Escape Game

Water Mage

....Whaaaaaaaa?Can't say I disagree, that came out of nowhere.None of those locations are particularly close to Cleveland so probably won't be seeing this....I'm not wholly sure what it is, either.

Real Escape games are an attraction where you and a group of people are stuck in a room and you have to solve a puzzle to escape it.

You can either solve it yourself or team up with a group of people. Usually there's time limit and multiple rooms.

There's also a story hidden in the room, and a Game Master to give a feeling of drama.

If anyone here played Zero Escape, it's like a real life version of it.

None of those locations are particularly close to Cleveland so probably won't be seeing this.

You're way closer than I would ever be. NONE of those locations are anywhere in the southeast where I live currently. Not even Atlanta or Miami or Charlotte, the most major of major southeast cities, are on that list. So lame. In fact, the only city they're going to in the east is New York. Chicago is more central. Yet they have three CA cities, one Washington one, a Texas one, and an Arizona one. That's really not a fair selection at all.

But I thought this was actually a trailer for a new game. Misleading video title is misleading.

Edited by Anacybele

Holy shit, I would love to try this with my friends.

You guys are complaining because it's not close to your state, imagine me, this is another country and I bet my friends and I would have fun doing this.

This is sad.

Wow that looks amazing! I hope it's half as good as the trailer promises it to be, and the people who can make will have fun.

If someone from Serenes Forest gets to go one of these, I would love to hear impressions!

You guys are complaining because it's not close to your state, imagine me, this is another country and I bet my friends and I would have fun doing this.

This is sad.

This, this so much.

I mean, I'm on an entirely different continent lol

Not that I don't get the complaints though, I consider going to different city or even different part of the city I live in for an event a bother sometimes, and US is a much larger coutnry.

You're way closer than I would ever be. NONE of those locations are anywhere in the southeast where I live currently. Not even Atlanta or Miami or Charlotte, the most major of major southeast cities, are on that list. So lame. In fact, the only city they're going to in the east is New York. Chicago is more central. Yet they have three CA cities, one Washington one, a Texas one, and an Arizona one. That's really not a fair selection at all.

But I thought this was actually a trailer for a new game. Misleading video title is misleading.

Yeah, at least we aren't in the UK/Europe I guess. But I agree, SE US is worse off than Cleveland.

Still, those cities are where the money is, so I understand choosing them. $$$

I think Chicago's the closest one to me? It's still quite some distance though so I won't be going just for that.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Man they really make it hard to go to one, I live almost in New Mexico but still in Texas. Houston and Phoenix are both about the same distance from where I live and both way to far for me to go to. It is the same thing with the Symphony as well I think the closest they came to me was 500 miles away. Maybe some day New Mexico will get a nice Zelda event because that would be closer to me then the ones they have in Texas. I bet they will do this in other countries if it works out in the US, so maybe Zelda fans in other parts of the world will get to do this soon too.

Really surprised neither Miami or Orlando were in that list of cities. Actually Jacksonville would be better(for me), folks already come here for the Florida/Georgia game haha

I just realized something...do you think they will have breakable pots?! With Rupees or Hearts inside?!

Just imagine real-time pot breaking action!

Seriously, I do wonder if they will have them, and maybe even chests that shine from inside and play a the classic chest opening jingle when you open them!

Since this is an event that is to be repeated by hundreds of people, there is an extremely low chance of breakable pots.

It doesn't have to be something fancy.

The pots could be made from various pieces in a Lego-like style, which you could break them and rebuild. It could be even part of the puzzle. Granted, the pieces would have to be large.

Edited by Water Mage

I just realized something...do you think they will have breakable pots?! With Rupees or Hearts inside?!

Just imagine real-time pot breaking action!

Seriously, I do wonder if they will have them, and maybe even chests that shine from inside and play a the classic chest opening jingle when you open them!

Breakable pots sounds expensive. They'd have to be replaced constantly.

But not fun for our wallets. :P:Trust me, unrestrained pot breaking sounds fun, but it won't happen.

How could it hurt out wallets when there are rupees coming out of the breaking pots? If anything, it will make is richer!

Joking aside, I wonder what kind of Zelda-like puzzles they will add.

Edited by Water Mage

I actually work for the Toronto branch of a Real Escape Company that's partnered with Scrap entertainment so it would be awesome if it eventually came to Canada because that would mean I get to help out with it!

This job is already fun and easy going as it is so being paid to dress up and act would be pretty sweet.

Edited by carefreejules