Pokemon Sun and Moon Trade Thread

Jiac

I'm looking for either a Pheromosa that is +Spe or +SpA (preferably SpA). I have an Adamant Buzzwole (+Atk, -SpA) or a Jolly Kartana (+Spe, -SpA) to offer.

Also, I'm looking for a Careful or Sassy Celesteela (+SpD, either -SpA or -Spe). My offers are above.

I have a Modest Pheromosa that I can give away. Would that be acceptable? I don't have a Buzzwole so I wouldn't mind trading for that.

Edited by Lightchao42

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i added you ill meet you there. character name is abraham. i am using 3ds browser so i will be sllow in response

edit yeah go to plaza, link trade, update until you see my character name (abraham)

Got my Gengar thanks for trading!

Edited by A Random Player

I'll be breeding Mareanies and adamant Bounsweet with play rough for quite some time. Poke me if you're interested. I also have a shitload of Dratini.

I could also technically breed you anything else you want, provided that I have the Pokemon already and you're not expecting a shiny.

Edited by Sunwoo

I could also technically breed you anything else you want, provided that I have the Pokemon already and you're not expecting a shiny.

Which starter did you pick?

And do you have any Gible?

Which starter did you pick?

And do you have any Gible?

Rowlet, and nope. However, I do have all of the starters.

Edited by Sunwoo

Are the Marenies with Regenerator?

And I would totally take you up on Bounsweet, Rowlet and Litten.

Alright then, I'm ready to trade whenever you are. My FC is 2707-1759-1808.

Sorry I missed you. Would you be able to trade Tuesday?

Edited by Ema Skye

Are the Marenies with Regenerator?

And I would totally take you up on Bounsweet, Rowlet and Litten.

... Surprisingly, yes. I didn't even realize regenerator was Mareanie's hidden ability.

Just send me a PM and I'll let you know when I'm around.

Sorry I missed you. Would you be able to trade Tuesday?

Yeah, that's fine, but I'll be busy until about 5PM EST, though I'll also have a break from 2 to around 3:30. I'll be free to trade between those times or after 5. On Wednesday I'm free from 11AM to 3PM EST if that's more convenient.

Yeah, that's fine, but I'll be busy until about 5PM EST, though I'll also have a break from 2 to around 3:30. I'll be free to trade between those times or after 5. On Wednesday I'm free from 11AM to 3PM EST if that's more convenient.

I'm around all day so send me a PM when you're ready.

If someone could help me get my Scizor, Porygon 2, and Porygon-Z, that'd be neat.

Also looking for Solalgeo, Buzzswole, and Kartana for their Pokedex entries, if possible.

Would appreciate Pokerus, too, if available.

I've mostly spent my time filling out my dex so far, so as far as competitively bred Pokemon, I don't have much (read: nothing) yet, but I can offer most Pokemon for their dex entries?

Thanks in advance. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and if someone has a Milotic, that'd be cool, too, but not necessary, since I can probably scrounge the GTS for one.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

If someone could help me get my Scizor, Porygon 2, and Porygon-Z, that'd be neat.

Also looking for Solalgeo, Buzzswole, and Kartana for their Pokedex entries, if possible.

Would appreciate Pokerus, too, if available.

I've mostly spent my time filling out my dex so far, so as far as competitively bred Pokemon, I don't have much (read: nothing) yet, but I can offer most Pokemon for their dex entries?

Thanks in advance. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and if someone has a Milotic, that'd be cool, too, but not necessary, since I can probably scrounge the GTS for one.

I can help you with all of those, except milotic (unless you have a prism scale nvm i don't have feebas). All i ask is that you evolve my cosmoem (lvl 52) into Lunala. I ran out of rare candies though.

also i guess just a psa, I have pokerus pokemon now. If you guys need them, just ask here or shoot me a pm or something.

On another note, does anyone have a max Speed IV vulpix? nvm i had a bewear with max speed IV so i passed it on :D now i have max Hp, spA, spD, and speed. Now i am adding in Encore and Moonblast... Wanted freeze dry but that doesn't seem possible as of now, and it looks like a hassle to get as well so no.

I can give you guys some of the leftovers if you guys are willing to give me some of your interesting leftovers :D what interesting is ill let you guys decide

Edited by SlayerX

Scratch that I only need a Buzzswole.

Please send help.

Only need info, so can do tradebacks.

I'd be willing to show it to you. For nothing at all if you want. I just want it back.

Unless you have a good nature'd Celesteela. I have an Impish and Adamant Buzzwole (one of them has some EVs. Though i can clear EVs if you want)

I'd be willing to show it to you. For nothing at all if you want. I just want it back.

Unless you have a good nature'd Celesteela. I have an Impish and Adamant Buzzwole (one of them has some EVs. Though i can clear EVs if you want)

Still haven't caught all the ultra beasts, haha, rip.

Don't have any IV-bred 'mons yet, either, since I'm trying to complete my dex first.

Still haven't caught all the ultra beasts, haha, rip.

Don't have any IV-bred 'mons yet, either, since I'm trying to complete my dex first.

if you just want to complete it then i can just trade buzzwole to you, and then you send it back.

Edited by SlayerX