Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This thread should really be called "How Long Can We Procrastinate Before A Mod Shows Up (Not That It Matters, We'll Just Keep Procrastinating Anyway)

We could change it, but it would be too much effort.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Tell me about it.

Do we have another Prince of Procrastination on our hands?

Really, I think we're all Princes and Princesses of Procrastination in our hearts. After all, we're the ones who keep coming back to a thread where the main purpose is to type numbers forever.

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Do we have another Prince of Procrastination on our hands?

Sadly yes, and I'm on the verge of asking for a ban until the current semester is over.

I am Alcor, the Lifespan Star. I am the deadline you dread, the end to all. When I fade from sight, thou wilt have succeed or failed. But it will be your fault and not mine and that of my colleagues above.

I am the Neglected Star. I am ignored just as your obligations are. In the sky dark and bright I hide, as you do in all you that is not performance of thy proper task.

And its my devotion to fleshed out SF posts that hurts me so dearly! I take forever to type anything! Have you seen my post on Deltre's RD LP? Dear Polaris I type too much.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Now I feel a bit better about just taking a while to vacuum. All y'all people better get to work on your quizzes and everything, or we may never be able to achieve that 703+ dream.

280 For someone who doesn't even like numbers, you sure seem to enjoy taking them from people...

Edited by DefaultBeep

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

It seems to always be you that I steal them from.

It's like we all have designated ninjas or something. You and Anime are normally the ones to ninja me, Bart seems to be falling to Rex most of all lately, and I've taken a good few from Rex.

I actually like math, so I suppose we have found another point of disagreement between us. At least your teacher was nice enough to let you focus more on other stuff; I never had the chance to do stuff like that, which was painful at times.

I didn't get ninjad, but I just wanted to add to @Rex Glacies that I still haven't finished vacuuming. I'm getting closer though!

Edited by DefaultBeep

It was more of a bargain because the school I was at only cared about your 'predicted grade'. Mine was particularly low because it's based of tests you take at 11 years old, and I didn't understand where to put my answers, so only answered about a third of them. So I convinced her that I would still get that grade even if I took the easy exam where you can't get as many marks.

Huh. That's a very interesting and different system from what I'm used to. On the bright side, your math grade may have been low, but your bargaining grade must've been pretty great.

The great thing about math though, is that you don't really have to learn for it. You just need to make sure you practice enough to understand all the solving methods they want you to know, which you can easily manage durig classes.