Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Please Anime, no spoilers! I'm reading through Kemono Friends right now and I'm part way through day two. What was the deal with page two?

We do not acknowledge page 2 of Kemono Friends Mafia. Page 2 does not exist. The Mafia will be at your house in minutes to erase your memory of page 2.

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the hex number for 321

141?

Correct.

I'm just using this:

http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-binary.htm

I'm not so smart that I could figure this out on my own. I took AP Biology and not AP Chemistry or Physics because the latter two are, to put it simply, "Too much math".

I did watch a movie on some brilliant Indian (I can't spell his name) in the 19... 10s? Who went to Britain, and despite lacking an education, was able to write amazing mathematical theorems, postulates and other things. He attributed it to his deity placing the numbers on his tongue. Died prematurely of tuberculosis I think, shame. His notebooks have still not been completely deciphered.

143 (someone eventually trip up on this).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

19 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

These are the key words in this phrase. Im coming for you Beep.  If our mafia game is any indication though I won't be able to kill you. I couldn't hit the red side of a barn. Maybe I should become a storm trooper.  I'd fit right in with my awful aim.this has been the ramblings of an insane person. You may now continue on with your regularly scheduled counting. 

So you're going to eternally stalk me and attempt to kill me, but never actually succeed? That sounds... exhausting. For both of us, to survive for me, and to keep attempting murder for you. I wish you luck?

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm just sticking with my numerals here.

CCCXXXIV

Roman numerals died out for a reason. Too much thought and effort to write.

This said, Arabic/Indian numbers didn't take off in Medieval Europe for more reasons than just ignorance. When so little was being written at all, there was no need for speed or free paper for random number writing, everything put to vellum was monumental. Plus in the case of a monetary transaction being written down, it is much easier to change 361 into 887 and get away with it than CCCLXI to DCCCLXXXVII.

14F

9 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Please Anime, no spoilers! I'm reading through Kemono Friends right now and I'm part way through day two. What was the deal with page two?

See below.

On 10/21/2017 at 6:12 PM, Arcanite said:

Page 2 is the second page (separated by 25 posts per page) of this topic, "Kemono Friends Mafia - Day 1"

Nah we were all new and not used to the seriousness of Mafia online.  In my real life games of Mafia, I do that all the time and everyone can tell we are joking, and you actually get info out of it.  The ones who aren't willing to joke and speak usually have something to hide or the ones going out of their way to joke to seem "normal."  It's a real life strategy I use, it just doesn't really work here.

8 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Arcanite and Anime should go get a room.

No twincest please!

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Too much math is AP Statistics. Why did I ever think that was a good idea?

The same reason I though AP Calculus was a good idea.  Momentary lapse of reason, thinking we could handle it.

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

So you're going to eternally stalk me and attempt to kill me, but never actually succeed? That sounds... exhausting. For both of us, to survive for me, and to keep attempting murder for you. I wish you luck?

I mean there is a reason people call me Juvia. 

10 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

These are the key words in this phrase. Im coming for you Beep.  If our mafia game is any indication though I won't be able to kill you. I couldn't hit the red side of a barn. Maybe I should become a storm trooper.  I'd fit right in with my awful aim.this has been the ramblings of an insane person. You may now continue on with your regularly scheduled counting. 

You don't need to be able to aim in order to hire assasins. Can't say that always works though

10 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I think things really started to get good from D3 onwards. Won't spoil why though. Also, I think I just skipped over page 2 and 3 every time I was reading back on things...

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

How is it exhausting to not get shot by someone who can't aim? The only thing you have to do is not try to dodge it, because she might actually hit you if you do.