Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

48 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

good to someone is following it, I'm fairly sure its already been spoiled in the graveyard chat 

Well then I'm glad we're not playing then ;)

Maybe I should draw a sad Clarisse to "celebrate" these VG results.

53 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

It really has.  I've wanted to say my scum reads the whole time.  Turns out one was right!

I'll add that to my reading list sometime and look through them because it sounds interesting.  As for the warriors supports, I've only listened to some because I wanted to hear what their voices sounded like and I wanted to mainly make sure Max Mittelman was still Leo. Don't worry, he is.  I would have cried about it for ages if he wasn't. Let me know what you think of it whenever you get to it.

They're pretty good; they do a good job of giving more depth to the cast, without making them feel too quirky or anything. I'll definitely let you know once I get to their Warriors Support, although it takes an annoying amount of time to actually get to the A+ conversation. Only one I have for Caeda is her and Marth, because going for any other one first feels wrong.

Also, to both of you... what VG team are you going for now? The two teams I wanted to join most are out now, and I'm not really sure where to go.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Why not a sad Katarina?

Or an Olwen; Natalie is taking too long.

Or Fjorm.

Nah, the sad Katarina is Mack's thing. I like to think I'm the Clarisse to his Katarina, in a way. Except not blond. And with shorter hair. And we're both guys. And we're not assassins. And we didn't grow up together. And my personality is completely different than Clarisse's.

But I know how to use a bow, so we're practically identical!

Don't worry, I actually want to draw Olwen eventually anyway. But I have... plans... for a Christmas-related drawing first. And I promised another drawing for someone else. But if you want, I can try drawing Olwen after those!

Sorry Rex, I don't draw trash waifus.

Spoiler

I'm sorry that was a joke please don't hate me :(

15 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

But I know how to use a bow, so we're practically identical!

Under that logic, I'm Michalis, cause I have two sisters!

15 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Don't worry, I actually want to draw Olwen eventually anyway. But I have... plans... for a Christmas-related drawing first. And I promised another drawing for someone else. But if you want, I can try drawing Olwen after those!

Sorry Rex, I don't draw trash waifus.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry that was a joke please don't hate me :(

I mean, if you want to draw Olwen, I won't stop you how could I stop you - this is the internet though I will be interested in seeing your Christmas drawing. Oh! Is it Olwen in a Santa hat?

I'm somehow more offended by the "waifu" statement then the "trash" statement.

Edited by Rex Glacies
What? I didn't misspell Michalis.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I mean, if you want to draw Olwen, I won't stop you how could I stop you - this is the internet though I will be interested in seeing your Christmas drawing. Oh! Is it Olwen in a Santa hat?

I'm somehow more offended by the "waifu" statement then the "trash" statement.

Remind me to never get in your way. Or be your father. Does that mean I'm Leif, since I have a single older sister? I'm cool with that, actually.

You could spam me with PMs so that I'm too distracted to work on it, I guess. Although, I draw in a physical notebook, and I tend to just ignore my computer while I'm drawing, so maybe that wouldn't really work. It's not Olwen in a Santa hat, sadly, but it is a stupid pun!

I have taken a solemn oath to only use the term waifu when it's for an ironic reason. This oath has remained unbroken, even now.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Remind me to never get in your way. Or be your father. Does that mean I'm Leif, since I have a single older sister? I'm cool with that, actually.

You could spam me with PMs so that I'm too distracted to work on it, I guess. Although, I draw in a physical notebook, and I tend to just ignore my computer while I'm drawing, so maybe that wouldn't really work. It's not Olwen in a Santa hat, sadly, but it is a stupid pun!

Wait, they have to be relative to your age? Then I guess I'm Chrom, which is OK, though too bad for my older sister.

I mean, you don't have to respond to all your PMs anyway. That's part of our duty as royalty of procrastination!

Stupid puns are the best puns.

282... another one!

Wait, they have to be relative to your age? Then I guess I'm Chrom, which is OK, though too bad for my older sister.

I mean, you don't have to respond to all your PMs anyway. That's part of our duty as royalty of procrastination!

Stupid puns are the best puns.

282... another one!

Well, they don't have to be. There's just a lot of FE guys with a younger sister, so I figured I'd go for something a bit more specific. Especially since some of the guys with younger sisters aren't particularly characters I want to compare myself to...

Oh, I think Elice is older than Marth too, actually. Does that mean I'm your far-distant ancestor? That would be impressive, considering I assume you're older than me.

Heh, true. I more meant that the constant notifications appearing would be distracting, but it's hard to be distracted if I'm already procrastinating!

283 Just like with Bart, I will now be disappointed every time you fail to get a 2x2. You've got one more shot in this run, so don't fail me now!

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, I think Elice is older than Marth too, actually. Does that mean I'm your far-distant ancestor? That would be impressive, considering I assume you're older than me.

283 Just like with Bart, I will now be disappointed every time you fail to get a 2x2. You've got one more shot in this run, so don't fail me now!

It's not too weird, or something. I mean, Lucina and Chrom can freely converse with Marth in recent games. Say, wait a minute, does that mean that the blue-hair gene has persisted for millennia in the same royal family? That's what's really impressive.

Yes, you may or may not be younger than I. Perhaps I should reveal my age/birthday sometime... eventually...

Oh dear, well, seeing how few we have yet to go to get 292, this might be cutting it close. Though, I might be able to use the slow rate of counting in recent days to my advantage, so long as I wake in the morning in time.

Unless, of course, we are willing to get to 292 tonight in the next few minutes?

It's not too weird, or something. I mean, Lucina and Chrom can freely converse with Marth in recent games. Say, wait a minute, does that mean that the blue-hair gene has persisted for millennia in the same royal family? That's what's really impressive.

Yes, you may or may not be younger than I. Perhaps I should reveal my age/birthday sometime... eventually...

Oh dear, well, seeing how few we have yet to go to get 292, this might be cutting it close. Though, I might be able to use the slow rate of counting in recent days to my advantage, so long as I wake in the morning in time.

Unless, of course, we are willing to get to 292 tonight in the next few minutes?

I think it's even more weird that they can do that and not be that bothered by it, but I see your point. Interestingly, Chrom is the only one to keep the blue hair, and then pass it on to his daughter regardless of his wife's hair color. Does that make it the recessive, the dominant, or just picky?

Well thanks for clearing up that mystery, Rex. It's up to you, obviously; I'm a fairly open person when it comes to that kind of stuff, but I can understand the desire to keep things like that private. Mostly because my parents have drilled the concept of Internet privacy into my head, but that's why I compromised and waited until I was/am 18 ;)

Depends on how fast the two of us count!  Although this definitely took me more than a few minutes to type so perhaps you've already missed your window of opportunity. Sorry.

I wanna get a Katarina and give her Close Defense. Completely and utterly wasted on her, but it would be so very cathartic.

Speaking of cathartic things, "I wanna get a Katarina" is a satisfying phrase to say out loud.

My internet died last night; probably the universe's way of telling me to go to sleep. (Hahaha the jokes on you universe I still played Pokemon Picross for a couple of minutes after I got off here! Take that!)

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think it's even more weird that they can do that and not be that bothered by it, but I see your point. Interestingly, Chrom is the only one to keep the blue hair, and then pass it on to his daughter regardless of his wife's hair color. Does that make it the recessive, the dominant, or just picky?

Well thanks for clearing up that mystery, Rex. It's up to you, obviously; I'm a fairly open person when it comes to that kind of stuff, but I can understand the desire to keep things like that private. Mostly because my parents have drilled the concept of Internet privacy into my head, but that's why I compromised and waited until I was/am 18 ;)

Depends on how fast the two of us count!  Although this definitely took me more than a few minutes to type so perhaps you've already missed your window of opportunity. Sorry.

I'm going to assume its dominant, or just picky. That would make sense why Owain doesn't have blue hair - his mother received the recessive gene, and thus she doesn't have genes for blue hair. On that note, it's why he inherits his father's hair - it's the dominant gene, though it doesn't answer why every kid inherits their father's hair (barring Lucina).

Yeah, I'm kinda private when it comes to the internet. Frankly, the fact that I've revealed the state where I live is rather unlikely, though I am more content since there are actually a lot of people from Pennsylvania on this site. Though, actually, I did reveal my age once; on my birthday, I was wanting to perform an experiment/test to see who would note or find out it was my birthday and thus send me birthday greetings.

... No one did. But I was kinda setting myself up for failure there.

11 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Or an Olwen; Natalie is taking too long.

Or Fjorm.

I may not be a princess of procrastination, but I come in pretty close.

How does Olwen and Fjorm sound as repayment for my slothfulness?

48 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Though, actually, I did reveal my age once; on my birthday, I was wanting to perform an experiment/test to see who would note or find out it was my birthday and thus send me birthday greetings.

SF doesn't seem to give you any kind of notification (that I know of) that it's someone's birthday, otherwise I would've wished you one. 

Happy belated Birthday for whenever it was!

Lords have blue hair because royals have blue blood. Fact.

42 minutes ago, Natalie said:

How does Olwen and Fjorm sound as repayment for my slothfulness?

That would be glorious, except for the fact I would feel guilty about everything I have procrastinated about and never delivered, and would then hide myself in shame.

44 minutes ago, Natalie said:

SF doesn't seem to give you any kind of notification (that I know of) that it's someone's birthday, otherwise I would've wished you one. 

Happy belated Birthday for whenever it was!

Lords have blue hair because royals have blue blood. Fact.

They should make a notification for someone's birthday, but I guess when there isn't one, it just makes receiving birthday greetings even better as it shows that that person really payed attention.

And thank you! You're... really late.

So is one's color of hair dependent on what their blood is?

I think we've been past that for a while. The top suspects are Beep, who was the main suspect, Mackc2, who commonly summons the mods, and Sully, who openly admitted to being the mole. In other words, we have no idea.

292, got it!

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I think we've been past that for a while. The top suspects are Beep, who was the main suspect, Mackc2, who commonly summons the mods, and Sully, who openly admitted to being the mole. In other words, we have no idea.

292, got it!

Why 292

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That would be glorious, except for the fact I would feel guilty about everything I have procrastinated about and never delivered, and would then hide myself in shame.

Nah, you are the Prince of Procrastination. It is your duty.

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Why 292

14 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I feel like I've gotten a bunch of 2x2's.

11 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

^That's why.

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

Nah, you are the Prince of Procrastination. It is your duty.

Phew. Thank goodness I have the right to ignore more important things in life.

Wait.

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

292, got it!

Thank you for not failing me.

Now to get all the 3x3s!

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah, I'm kinda private when it comes to the internet. Frankly, the fact that I've revealed the state where I live is rather unlikely, though I am more content since there are actually a lot of people from Pennsylvania on this site. Though, actually, I did reveal my age once; on my birthday, I was wanting to perform an experiment/test to see who would note or find out it was my birthday and thus send me birthday greetings.

I'm still waiting to see if anyone gets the reference listed as my Location. So far no one has, although it is admittedly an obscure one.

Oh no! D: Was it before or after I joined SF? I'd feel kinda bad if I missed it, although I guess I haven't checked your profile that often either.

16 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

They're pretty good; they do a good job of giving more depth to the cast, without making them feel too quirky or anything. I'll definitely let you know once I get to their Warriors Support, although it takes an annoying amount of time to actually get to the A+ conversation. Only one I have for Caeda is her and Marth, because going for any other one first feels wrong.

Also, to both of you... what VG team are you going for now? The two teams I wanted to join most are out now, and I'm not really sure where to go.

I had no idea who to side with ;-; I really don't like the two characters I know that are left in the gauntlet. I let my little brother who plays FE choose and he choose Dorcas.  He said he was a good character for the most part.  I'll probably go Sigurd in the finally if Dorcas doesn't move on.  

15 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Does this logic make me Camilla or Hinoka since I am the second oldest of four?

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

Do we have another Princess in the court?

As for Birthdays I try to remember them when people put them on there, but I have a bad tendency to forget them really easily.  I'm one of those people who hates forgetting other's birthdays because I've had my closest friends that I see everyday forget mine and it's saddening since they remember everyone else's. ;-;