Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence. I already knew you were bad at mafia. You apparently don't know how to count either. I'm salty and bitter right now so if I offend you, I did it on purpose but I'll regret it later.

In other news, it's snowing today where I live in Virginia. My boots leak, so it felt like the movie Titanic walking around this morning.

I honestly forget the purpose of this thread from time to time.

Cool! No pun intended. I like snow, though so far we up here in Pennsylvania have only received very small flurries that melt as soon as the snow touches the ground.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

In other news, it's snowing today where I live in Virginia. My boots leak, so it felt like the movie Titanic walking around this morning.

so

lucky

England only gets snow up north and I live south-west. Though this year there's a better chance of a White Christmas than usual. It's so stupid that it has to snow on Christmas Day in London (which gets like no snow ever) for it to count.

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

@Rex Glacies I finally stopped being lazy today to give Lyn a hat that looks so badly done it's great. Thank you for trying though, I honestly have no idea why it didn't show up.

It looks beautiful.

The computer I'm using fails to load certain images at times. That's why I haven't been paying much attention to your art thread lately - the images aren't presently loading.

333, nice. And its a 3x3, Beep!

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

This was the greatest gift I could've woken up to. You have done well, my zodiac child.
...Is that a show? Zodiac Child sounds like it could make a great anime, if it hasn't been made already.

In other news, if it snows where I live, it'll be a miracle for sure. One of the best things about my time in Wisconsin were the beautiful Christmases. Clean white snow, unlike the patchiness of most Illinois snowfalls, mixed with the nice house decorations made for two very pretty Christmases there.

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This was the greatest gift I could've woken up to. You have done well, my zodiac child.
...Is that a show? Zodiac Child sounds like it could make a great anime, if it hasn't been made already.

Merry Christmas!

... Don't expect any more Christmas presents.

Also, I am totally stealing the name Zodiac Child. Expect to see it in a book that will never be written because I procrastinated too long on it.

11 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It looks beautiful.

The computer I'm using fails to load certain images at times. That's why I haven't been paying much attention to your art thread lately - the images aren't presently loading.

Oh I see...

Is it possible it doesn't load images from imgur? I recently started using it to upload images on here so that I wouldn't reach my limit.

35 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Merry Christmas!

... Don't expect any more Christmas presents.

Also, I am totally stealing the name Zodiac Child. Expect to see it in a book that will never be written because I procrastinated too long on it.

Don't worry, someone typing a number is the only thing I wanted for Christmas anyway. You got it in one go!

Consider that my own gift to you, then. Just make sure that, in the plans for this book that will never be written, honor my legacy by putting in a mole someone. I don't care how, and I don't care why, but a mole must make an appearance.

59 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Is it possible it doesn't load images from imgur? I recently started using it to upload images on here so that I wouldn't reach my limit.

That is likely the case. Still, at random times it will let me see pictures, so its fairly unpredictable.

I have another computer that loads images fairly well, but the problem with that one is that it was made in the early 2000s and takes about 1-2 minutes to change tabs, open the internet, play a video, etc.

59 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Don't worry, someone typing a number is the only thing I wanted for Christmas anyway. You got it in one go!

Consider that my own gift to you, then. Just make sure that, in the plans for this book that will never be written, honor my legacy by putting in a mole someone. I don't care how, and I don't care why, but a mole must make an appearance.

Imagine that one in a song. "All I want for Christmas, is for someone to type a number!"

I will do so. I already am coming up with ideas - the book is about the Chinese Zodiac, and there are people descended from the original animals that made the zodiac, as well as others. The main character can be descended from one of them (I'm not certain. Snake? Rabbit? Tiger?) and one of his friends is descended from a mole that could have been chosen in the zodiac, but was betrayed. The quest will then be about three kids trying to restore the honor of the Mole Zodiac or something, but then the mole clan betrays them, or something. I'm uncertain. It's a work in progress.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That is likely the case. Still, at random times it will let me see pictures, so its fairly unpredictable.

I have another computer that loads images fairly well, but the problem with that one is that it was made in the early 2000s and takes about 1-2 minutes to change tabs, open the internet, play a video, etc.

Hmm, that is rather odd. Next time I'll upload normally and see what happens.

Oh boy... My sister's very old computer killed itself today. Be careful!

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

The main character can be descended from one of them (I'm not certain. Snake? Rabbit? Tiger?)

It's all about the Ox. No bias.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

I will do so. I already am coming up with ideas - the book is about the Chinese Zodiac, and there are people descended from the original animals that made the zodiac, as well as others. The main character can be descended from one of them (I'm not certain. Snake? Rabbit? Tiger?) and one of his friends is descended from a mole that could have been chosen in the zodiac, but was betrayed. The quest will then be about three kids trying to restore the honor of the Mole Zodiac or something, but then the mole clan betrays them, or something. I'm uncertain. It's a work in progress.

Are you sure you haven't seen Fruits Basket? Replace mole with cat, and you've got the essentials of Fruits Basket's plot, minus a few details. Which just means you have to make it even better than that show was ;)

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

The manga ran from the late '90s to the early 2000s, and it looks like it first started being released in English around 2004-2005.

That'll be it then.

Bubblemum had a phase of buying me unsuitable manga when I was like 6/7. I swear she was trying to make me a weeb.

5 minutes ago, Natalie said:

That'll be it then.

Bubblemum had a phase of buying me unsuitable manga when I was like 6/7. I swear she was trying to make me a weeb.

Heh, Fruits Basket was my first introduction to manga, based entirely on a recommendation from one of my sister's friends. I think that friend was also trying to make me and my sister into weebs when we were little. She and your mom might've been in on it together. It's not an outstanding manga or anime, but it's good, and I have a soft spot for it being my first one.

On the note of manga and anime, in an effort to actually watch more anime, I started on Ranma 1/2 yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen a show quite as deserving of being called "quirky" as this show is.

28 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Are you sure you haven't seen Fruits Basket? Replace mole with cat, and you've got the essentials of Fruits Basket's plot, minus a few details. Which just means you have to make it even better than that show was ;)

... Seriously? You're joking, right? No?
I've been coming up with stories and book ideas since I was, I dunno, since I was able to think, and I swear ever single idea I've created has already been used somewhere.

My sister and I combined make a weaboo. I play games, and she watches anime and has merchandise.

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Seriously? You're joking, right? No?
I've been coming up with stories and book ideas since I was, I dunno, since I was able to think, and I swear ever single idea I've created has already been used somewhere.

My sister and I combined make a weaboo. I play games, and she watches anime and has merchandise.

Unfortunately, I am serious. If you have a Hulu account, both the sub and dub are available on there, if you want to check it out for yourself.

Don't worry, I've had that exact same problem for my own ideas. Although it happens more with characters than stories for me, but it's a similar problem all the same. But hey, just because the base idea is the same, that doesn't mean you can't make it your own still! It's all in the details; just look at how many different stories there are that are based on Journey to the West, for example. Making another story based on descendants of the Chinese Zodiac wouldn't be much different.

My sister watches a bit more anime than me, and I play more games than she does, but we're fairly equal overall. I'd probably watch more if I was better at sticking with shows, but... oh well I guess, heh.

Edited by DefaultBeep