Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

Maybe it's time to put it to a vote.

"Don't count the mods out": Bartozio

(If someone can add an actual poll instead of this makeshift solution, that would be pretty cool as well.)

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yeah I have her but I never put time into leveling her up. ;-; can you please donate your Lissa? It's a Summer!Leo situation allll over again. That 6.75% for nothing.  I didn't even want to try for the Buncina because I knew I'd end up with another wasted Charlotte.  I've only gotten the special unit I wanted twice.  Bunny!Chrom and Kitty!Sakura.  Every other seasonal banner has been full of sadness.

I loved the legendary banner this time around! It gave me a Sigurd, an Amelia and the titular unit herself! After that I decided to try for Jaffar on his banner to almost complete my fe7 collection, and I got him in 2 pulls.

I think the game was trying to make up for not giving me Ayra...

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yeah I have her but I never put time into leveling her up. ;-; can you please donate your Lissa? It's a Summer!Leo situation allll over again. That 6.75% for nothing.  I didn't even want to try for the Buncina because I knew I'd end up with another wasted Charlotte.  I've only gotten the special unit I wanted twice.  Bunny!Chrom and Kitty!Sakura.  Every other seasonal banner has been full of sadness.

Ah, I didn't realize that. I thought you had just avoided her as much as possible despite Caeda being there, like I did. Honestly, I'd happily give you Lissa, I feel like you'd appreciate having her more. She's been pretty helpful for the Tempest, but otherwise she's basically just Sheena with some slightly shifted stats, and I like Sheena more, personally. If it helps, Caeda and Olivia are still the only seasonals I wanted most that I've actually gotten; I'm still hoping for Summer Gaius to get a rerun sometime soon, now that the Spring and Bride banners are done. 

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Maybe it's time to put it to a vote.

"Don't count the mods out": Bartozio

(If someone can add an actual poll instead of this makeshift solution, that would be pretty cool as well.)

I loved the legendary banner this time around! It gave me a Sigurd, an Amelia and the titular unit herself! After that I decided to try for Jaffar on his banner to almost complete my fe7 collection, and I got him in 2 pulls.

I think the game was trying to make up for not giving me Ayra...

I agree that a a poll would be nice, but I don't know if we have a set list of options yet. But I appreciate your support!

I feel like this is the game making up for me actually getting Ayra... And all of those Deirdres, probably. This is Vaximillian's revenge on me.

Current options:

- Screaming
- "Don't Count the Mods Out"
- "Ninjas are a Constant Inevitability of Life"
- "How Far Can We Count Before the Mods Ruin Our Fun?"
- something Trails-related (tee-hee~!)

If anyone else has suggestions, lemme know~!  I should be able to edit a poll in.  Also, did you want "vote one option" or "vote for multiple options"?

Edited by eclipse

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Current options:

- Screaming
- "Don't Count the Mods Out"
- "Ninjas are a Constant Inevitability of Life"
- "How Far Can We Count Before the Mods Ruin Our Fun?"
- something Trails-related (tee-hee~!)

If anyone else has suggestions, lemme know~!  I should be able to edit a poll in.  Also, did you want "vote one option" or "vote for multiple options"?

How about this: 

How far can we count before John Denver Fan posts?

I can't think of any other options (plus I think most of them are mine anyway so I don't really deserve to make any more), so I'll just advance the count, if anyone else has suggestions to add.

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I vote "Don't count the mods out." 

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but the vote hasn't actually started yet... Although we're already at 3 votes for that one, which I think is majority so far, so maybe a poll won't end up being necessary?

5 minutes ago, ___ said:

Do not the mods have absolute authority?

*doesn't know what's going*

They do, but they enjoy toying with us and letting us feel like we have any illusion of choice or control in life.

I just counted, I have done about 50 pulls, and spent more than 200 orbs sniping for C!Robin. What I have got though is a C!Tharja, my third Erika and my third Lyn all three of them showing up on summons that where 4 reds and 1 colourless, I also have more blue fodder than you can shake a stick at. 
I have counted and I can get 9 orbs again before the banner ends so two more chances wish me luck. 

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

They do, but they enjoy toying with us and letting us feel like we have any illusion of choice or control in life.

Ah, the harsh truth...how often we seem to forget...well, nothing to be done with it..

Yep.

Poll incoming.

EDIT: Poll up.  In the event of a tie, I will use a random number generator to figure it out.  Tee-hee~!

Edited by eclipse

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yep.

Poll incoming.

EDIT: Poll up.  In the event of a tie, I will use a random number generator to figure it out.  Tee-hee~!

Oh, magic~!

Well, here's hoping for a Trails-related title. One can dream, no?

Also, have a great New Year, and a great year as well.