Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met people of my generation, they listen to Rap, Rock, Heavy Metal, and Pop music. When I told those people that I listen to Gospel and Classic Country music like the following song,

they call me a weirdo, but those genres of music they listen to is garbage, and I listen to my elders about music.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Everyone should respect everyone's music taste, regardless of genre.  Music is music and music is great.

Wish my siblings would listen to that. Truer words weren't never spoken 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Everyone should respect everyone's music taste, regardless of genre.  Music is music and music is great.

My grandparents on my mother's side doesn't respect it, they only like classic country and gospel. They wouldn't like to see these days music as they call it garbage, and I agree with them. I may like country and gospel, I generally don't like Rock and Roll. I like Bob Kuban and the In Men's The Cheater and all of Johnny Hallyday's French Rock and Roll Music.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Truer words have never been spoken.

Personally my music taste is varied. I do prefer to listen to rock, metal, and punk music. The only country music I listen to is Jimmy Buffet.

2 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

The only country music I listen to is Jimmy Buffet.

I some recommendations for country music John Denver (the obvious choice), Alan Jackson, George Strait, George Jones, and Hank Williams. 

14 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

My grandparents on my mother's side doesn't respect it, they only like classic country and gospel. They wouldn't like to see these days music as they call it garbage, and I agree with them.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's garbage.  

Music is always subjective so it's a personal opinion. You can't really call other people's tastes garbage even if it's not to your liking.

I just realised people have already said this, so I'm just backing that up I guess.

Edited by Natalie

2 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Quit bashing other people's music.  Otherwise you'll get this thread closed like the religion thread :lol:

I doubt it here's a song that some people would hate because it has the word damn in it. I love it.

Speaking of this topic almost getting locked., back in December, me and two mods were in an argument and one of them threatened to lock it. But I doubt it will get locked on the music stuff I stirred up. 

Well, you clearly don't know what good music is, I only listen to the classics they are my favourites and the modern music my generation listens to is garbage, this song is places 4th on my list of favourites yes I am using British English: 

Edited by Marcus Aurelius