Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well, he's certainly a good Ike (I can't really complain with +Atk/-Res, after all), but he's not really someone I super cared about getting. But he is a solid unit, and I did end up with most everything else I was hoping for (except the red and green I wanted most, but the others I did get are still great), so I can't really complain.

Hey, that's the same as my original Ike.

Also, guess what happened to my pity rate? It got reset after I finally got a 5*. Even from a red orbs!

Was it the Ayra I've been wanting for so long? Maybe a Celica who I've been secretly wanting for a while? Nope, it's an Ike!

I mean, I like Ike, but I don't need two...

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Hey, that's the same as my original Ike.

Also, guess what happened to my pity rate? It got reset after I finally got a 5*. Even from a red orbs!

Was it the Ayra I've been wanting for so long? Maybe a Celica who I've been secretly wanting for a while? Nope, it's an Ike!

I mean, I like Ike, but I don't need two...

Heh, that's another thing; instead of getting my first Celica, or a second Ayra to merge or something, I ended up getting a second Ike later on instead. I can't complain much really, but now I need to find somebody who would actually want Heavy Blade or Aether now...

8 hours ago, Natalie said:

wish me luck

Best of luck, though you've probably used them by now. Still, hope you got something good.

I managed to find enough orbs for five more summons (not in the same run; I was just aiming for red). And I got Celica! I mean, out of the three reds she's the one I wanted the least, but still, at least I got something!

38 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Best of luck, though you've probably used them by now. Still, hope you got something good.

I managed to find enough orbs for five more summons (not in the same run; I was just aiming for red). And I got Celica! I mean, out of the three reds she's the one I wanted the least, but still, at least I got something!

How fitting that you got the red that I wanted most, while I apparently got both of the reds that you would've preferred. Fate truly is cruel.

Also, very nice choice of skills for your Fjorm ;)

No Bride Caeda for me!!!! ;-; ontop of that, I log in to find she's not in the voting Gauntlet either ;-;

She was the original one with Enduring Love though... oh well idk were to go this time more than ever

Edited by Anime27Arts

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

How fitting that you got the red that I wanted most, while I apparently got both of the reds that you would've preferred. Fate truly is cruel.

Also, very nice choice of skills for your Fjorm ;)

Fate is indeed cruel. Say, what else did you get from the banner?

I debated between giving her Glacies or using Ice Mirror, then I decided "I'm Rex Glacies. Of course I'm giving her Glacies!"

That was not a bad decision at all. Still thinking of good B and support skills though.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

No Bride Caeda for me!!!! ;-; ontop of that, I log in to find she's not in the voting Gauntlet either ;-;

She was the original one with Enduring Love though... oh well idk were to go this time more than ever

You can go for Catria - they both have blue hair and a love for Marth. People will never notice the difference!

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm surprised that she didn't make it in, considering her role and character. Although, the only character in this VG with a fairly normal relationship is Dorcas, so maybe she doesn't fit the actual theme of the VG after all.

I'm going for Katarina personally, because I'm hoping to someday win her favor and convince her to arrive in my game. But Rex makes a decent case for Catria, so perhaps she'd be a better option for you.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Fate is indeed cruel. Say, what else did you get from the banner?

I debating between giving her Glacies or using Ice Mirror, then I decided "I'm Rex Glacies. Of course I'm giving her Glacies!"

That was not a bad decision at all. Still thinking of good B and support skills though.

I ended up with: Ayra, two Ikes, two Fjorms, Bride Caeda, Xander, three Deirdres, Genny, and Bride Cordelia. That may sound like a lot, but I spent most of my birthday money on this banner, to give a bit of perspective.

I would hate to be a Felicia or Fir in your game... I imagine they don't last too long before being used for Skill Inheritance.

She might be good with Quick RIposte, since her Spd isn't super great, but that's a pretty expensive skill if you go for its third level. Something simple like Swordbreaker or Lancebreaker could be good for her in the meantime as well.

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

crying

i actually managed four more clear snipes and NOTHING

Congrats on a Celica though!

12 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I ended up with: Ayra, two Ikes, two Fjorms, Bride Caeda, Xander, three Deirdres, Genny, and Bride Cordelia. That may sound like a lot, but I spent most of my birthday money on this banner, to give a bit of perspective.

I would hate to be a Felicia or Fir in your game... I imagine they don't last too long before being used for Skill Inheritance.

She might be good with Quick RIposte, since her Spd isn't super great, but that's a pretty expensive skill if you go for its third level. Something simple like Swordbreaker or Lancebreaker could be good for her in the meantime as well.

Wow. I don't know how much money you spent, though it's an impressive booty, especially compared to my single Celica on 12%.

Luckily I don't get them very often, otherwise all my five stars (13 Res Frederick included) would have the skill.

Speed is her main problem, yes. So far I've been paring her with Katarina (don't get jealous again) as I gave Katarina Rally Speed for some reason. They work well together too - Katarina gets rid of all the Green units, and Fjorm can destroy Blues with ease, while they both decimate Reds.

8 hours ago, Natalie said:

crying

i actually managed four more clear snipes and NOTHING

Man, I feel so sorry! Did you at least manage to find some good characters though?

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Man, I feel so sorry! Did you at least manage to find some good characters though?

gaius

only gaius

and virion and serra but mostly gaius

I think getting 3 gaius' in a row is pretty unfair tbh.

200!!!!!

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

gaius

only gaius

and virion and serra but mostly gaius

I think getting 3 gaius' in a row is pretty unfair tbh.

Wow, that's sad. Maybe you can make an epic +10 Gaius that's like 3 stars or whatever his rarity is.

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Wow. I don't know how much money you spent, though it's an impressive booty, especially compared to my single Celica on 12%.

Luckily I don't get them very often, otherwise all my five stars (13 Res Frederick included) would have the skill.

Speed is her main problem, yes. So far I've been paring her with Katarina (don't get jealous again) as I gave Katarina Rally Speed for some reason. They work well together too - Katarina gets rid of all the Green units, and Fjorm can destroy Blues with ease, while they both decimate Reds.

I bought about five 75 orb packs, plus used maybe 80-100 free orbs. So whether getting 12 5-stars in 450-475 orbs is good is up to you, I suppose. And then they decided to punish me by adding Katarina to another banner, so it evens out regardless.

Heh, and here I am with Fir being my very first promoted 5-star. She is... sadly more useful as fodder than as an actual unit. But I'm still determined to make her decent someday!

That sounds pretty solid, they do indeed check one another's weakness. But I do have to ask... does everyone that you use often actually have Glacies? At least Katarina comes with it naturally, which probably made her an easy choice to use.

18 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

You can go for Catria - they both have blue hair and a love for Marth. People will never notice the difference!

Its not the same though....

Out of everyone there, I might go for Catria anyway.  I've only played the games for Rhajat, Tharja, Faye, and Catria (Shadow Dragon & SOV) and out of those, the only one I really like and don't find kind of annoying is Catria.  She's pretty cool. Idk

18 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm surprised that she didn't make it in, considering her role and character. Although, the only character in this VG with a fairly normal relationship is Dorcas, so maybe she doesn't fit the actual theme of the VG after all.

Regardless of whose team I go to, I'll truly be supporting Caeda.

#She Deserved This Gauntlet