Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow update: there is a light dusting on the ground. It will all melt in the morning, but hey! Until then, it's beautiful.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Rex Glacies I'm not sure I appreciate your new lead unit in Heroes.

If you're on Team Barbecue, maybe you'll get me as an ally and be able to use her! Just pretend she's yours!

Edited by Rex Glacies

17 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

If you're on Team Barbecue, maybe you'll get me as an ally and be able to use her! Just pretend she's yours!

Indeed I am. Now I'm tempted to switch my own lead to Olwen for now...

22 hours ago, Natalie said:

I joined Team Sigurd because anyone who gets to destroy my husband is great.

I hate you and I will put poison in your mutton.

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ooo, I love this game! Alright Mack, give it your best shot!

I'm not Mack, but I have a magony dining table and I can make a paddle with your posts taped to it.
You up for it?

15 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, Fruits Basket was my first introduction to manga, based entirely on a recommendation from one of my sister's friends. I think that friend was also trying to make me and my sister into weebs when we were little. She and your mom might've been in on it together. It's not an outstanding manga or anime, but it's good, and I have a soft spot for it being my first one.

On the note of manga and anime, in an effort to actually watch more anime, I started on Ranma 1/2 yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen a show quite as deserving of being called "quirky" as this show is.

You know, there's a lot of good recent anime that are pretty short. Like, you can binch watch Tsurezure Childeren in a day if you want, and Boku no Hero Acedemia shouldn't take that long either (I think it has 39 epsisodes or something?). Quite ideal for princes of procastination I think.

14 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Seriously? You're joking, right? No?
I've been coming up with stories and book ideas since I was, I dunno, since I was able to think, and I swear ever single idea I've created has already been used somewhere.

My sister and I combined make a weaboo. I play games, and she watches anime and has merchandise.

You make it sound like you don't watch anime :P

Snow update: It's white as far as the eye can see here, and still snowing. Knowing fate, it will all be gone during cristmas though.

I have submitted an analysis of Legionses in the Heroes Alysises subforum, I still haven't got the second build done yet though, that's work for tomorrow.
I just checked the Guidelines to fact check my post and no cheating at counting games isn't actually a rule but I could have sworn I read it somewhere, it was just such a specific rule that it stuck in my mind. Ah well probably was imagining things 

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

You make it sound like you don't watch anime :P

I'd watch more, but, well, I am a prince of procrastination.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

I just checked the Guidelines to fact check my post and no cheating at counting games isn't actually a rule but I could have sworn I read it somewhere, it was just such a specific rule that it stuck in my mind. Ah well probably was imagining things 

It was mentioned in the first pages of this topic, before any of us were around.

One year, minus a leap day.

...Y'all are making me sad about living in Arizona now...

10 hours ago, Claudius I said:

I'm not Mack, but I have a magony dining table and I can make a paddle with your posts taped to it.
You up for it?

And here I was worried that you didn't like me as much as Natalie ;)

9 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Look at my leader 

Turns out, I didn't have to: as soon as I opened the app after seeing this post, she showed up. I ended up trying to summon her again for one last time, by the way... I got Tharja. If there's ever been a sign that I can't have Katarina, it's getting Tharja and Sigurd over and over again.

I'd like to try making a Heroes build post, but I'm not sure who to make. Maybe Seliph? I have a pretty decent idea for what I want to do with him.

4 hours ago, Bartozio said:

You know, there's a lot of good recent anime that are pretty short. Like, you can binch watch Tsurezure Childeren in a day if you want, and Boku no Hero Acedemia shouldn't take that long either (I think it has 39 epsisodes or something?). Quite ideal for princes of procastination I think.

Honestly, it's less about the length for me, and more about whether there's a dub or not. I'm perfectly fine with subs, but it's harder to watch something in the background when I have to read the screen constantly. That's why I've already watched more episodes of Ranma 1/2 than of Dragon Ball on Hulu, even though I like them both so far. I have been curious about at least Boku no Hero Academia though, so I might check to see if there's a dub available for that.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I thought I was the only one!

Same! I don't mind subs for sure (I've been watching Dragon Ball like that because Hulu doesn't have the dub), but dubs are just so much more convenient. Especially since I like to have them going while I'm playing a game or doing something around the house, which makes keeping up with subs a bit of a nightmare.

373 Great job Rex.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Y'all are making me sad about living in Arizona now...

I live in the south so snow doesn't come as often as it does for Glacies up in PA but it sure does come more than you my friend.  I'm sorry for your loss of snow.  

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I live in the south so snow doesn't come as often as it does for Glacies up in PA but it sure does come more than you my friend.  I'm sorry for your loss of snow.  

Thank you for your condolences. It's apparently around 70 degrees over here right now, which is... somewhat depressing. I think I'm the only person in my family who actually misses the cold of Illinois and Wisconsin.