Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Well, you clearly don't know what good music is, I only listen to the classics they are my favourites and the modern music my generation listens to is garbage, this song is places 4th on my list of favourites yes I am using British English: 

I don't listen to songs that my generation listens to either. The latest song I like listening is from 2005. I like listening to Hank Williams' somg Hey, Good Lookin' it is one of my favourites, I also use British English despite living in the States. 

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I don't listen to songs that my generation listens to either. The latest song I like listening is from 2005. I like listening to Hank Williams' somg Hey, Good Lookin' it is one of my favourites, I also use British English despite living in the States. 

Yes, I'm also not fond of the songs my generation enjoys, I listen to good old country songs from before the 2000s but not many people know them. I like this one, it is probably my favourite, my late father was the one who first showed it to me

6 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Yes, I'm also not fond of the songs my generation enjoys, I listen to good old country songs from before the 2000s but not many people know them. I like this one, it is probably my favourite, my late father was the one who first showed it to me

I like listening to John Denver's music and a fan of him thus my screen name and avatar. My sister's father showed me his music My favourite song was this one by you guessed it, John Denver:

Despite FE16 not being announced during the Direct, I honestly couldn't care because we got SMASH BROS FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH!

SEVENTY-ONE!

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
Nintedo Switch is not a thing.

Smash for the Switch, hm? Not totally unexpected, though I did think there would be a couple more years between Smash 4 and the new one. It hasn't been that long. Or maybe it has. Is my age catching up to me?

15 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Rex your computer is a Dinosaur

It was a precursor to the Antikythera mechanism.

3, the new title is eternally wrong, unless it means we can start at 70 now

9 hours ago, The Tipper of Scales said:

Hopefully we can get some FE news at E3(Not like I'm old enough to go)

That feeling when you're more than double your age.

31 minutes ago, Natalie said:

76?

I feel like there should be an explanation for this, but there probably isn't...

Integrity set the count at 69, so whenever it resets, we start at 70.