What are your Favorite Player Phase Map Themes in the SNES era?

Pizza Johns

I'll list mine from each game.

Mystery of the Emblem: "Advance"(Beginning chapters theme)and "Holy War"(Final chapter theme}

Genealogy of the Holy War: "Girl of the Spirit Forest"(Chapter 1 theme) and "Lionheart Eldigan"(Chapter 3 theme)

Thracia 776:" Advance B" and "Base" (Haven't played much of Thracia 776)

For Player Phase...

I don't know, actually! I like too many of them to pick just one.

Now, for my favorite Enemy Phase theme; it is, of course, the objective most jammin' Enemy Phase theme in all of Fire Emblem:

Edited by Topaz Light

Should sum it up

This, some of my favorite BGM in the whole series (along with the FE12 version, although the tone is way different there).

FE3: Holy War

FE4: Lionheart Eldigan, Doors of Destiny, Light and Darkness, and The Final Holy War always stood out most for me.

FE5: Don't remember much of Thracia's OST since I never got past Chapter 10. I did listen to the soundtrack on YouTube, but from what I remember, it stood out much more for its cutscene music and recruitment theme than the majority of the the map themes. I remember them being good, but I always loved the other music in the game more.

Now, for my favorite Enemy Phase theme; it is, of course, the objective most jammin' Enemy Phase theme in all of Fire Emblem:

Knew what this would be before I even looked at the video. Good choice!

I'm going to have to go with FE4 Prologue: Birth of a Holy Knight. Also reprised in FE8!

For me they are:

FE3: Liberation (it's very epic)

FE4: Disturbance in Agustria (could listen to that one forever), although most of FE4 themes are great: Doors of Destiny, Light Inheritors, Dragon Knights of Thracia, Birth of the Holy Knight, etc

I haven't played enough of FE5 to have a favorite song...

FE3: I like all the Player phase themes, but Expedition and Holy War especially stand out. That said...

takes the cake.

FE4: The one that stands out most to me was also used in PoR (under a different name) and Awakening (I think it was Light and Dark?)

FE3: Expedition and Holy War

FE4: Literally all of G1. I seriously can't pick. I also love Light Inheritor The Final Holy War for both being kind of different takes on Birth of a Holy Knight as well. Though let's be real, FE4's just got hella good map themes period.

FE3: Expedition and Holy War

FE4: Literally all of G1. I seriously can't pick. I also love Light Inheritor The Final Holy War for both being kind of different takes on Birth of a Holy Knight as well. Though let's be real, FE4's just got hella good map themes period.

I would say FE4 overall is probably my favorite OST in the series.