I was playing Civ 5 today and I was shocked to see there were no completed Fire Emblem mods for the game. Since I just completed(and loves) Genealogy of the Holy War, I was thinking of starting a little mod based on the Grannvale Empire. I'm totally new to Civ 5 modding but I got far enough to change the opening screen, the name of the civ and its cities, and I changed the unique units.

Grannvale Empire

Leader: Seliph

The leader icon still shows Bismarck and it still has the Iron Cross icon. Still trying to figure out how to change that

Trait: Together We Ride (renamed version of Germany's ability to recruit barbarians)

Unique Units: Winged Hussar(trying to rename it to Lanzenritter) and Mongol Keshik(also to be renamed into Beigenritter)

Of the 50 or so cities you can make, the first 46(I believe) are named after all of the cities present in FE4, not just the seven in Grannvale.

These are the basics I have, if anyone knows how to mod Civ, please help out because there really needs to be a Fire Emblem mod.

Edit: Here's the link to the Steam Workshop page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808580802&searchtext=

post-27486-0-16604500-1480375506_thumb.jpg

Edited by GreatHylian

As of now I added a working icon for Seliph and the Grannvale civ, but I'm still struggling to customize the units. If someone can direct me to a proper resource to make these units, or better yet make a Units.xml file for me that would be great. I don't have too much time to work on this so progress for this simple project is pretty slow.