PMU- Corrin's Harem (Lunatic Revelations)

ChilledBifrost

These things are still around right? I figured it's time for Corrin to unleash his maximum mary sue by having a Harem.

Rules:

-Female units only (some exceptions..)

-There will be 9 1st gen and 5 2nd gen

-Azura will be used (as the protagonists main love interest of course) and will probably be paired with Corrin. You can still pick her class however.

-Corrin will be male. Talent, boon and bane can be chosen but he must be able to wield Yato (Every anime hero needs their uber sword).

-All DLC classes are allowed as well as Path bonuses.

-1 unit per person, may bump it to two.

-Supports are the only thing that will be grinded (In order to get kids/classes)

-Make sure to specify how to get the characters classes! (ie. Heart seal, frienship seal, etc.)

-have mercy

Edit: Double post, sorry!

Edited by ChilledBifrost

I was thinking of giving you a Strategist, but I think you're well-stocked on healers by now (you got, like, five units who can use staves). So instead, Oboro's gonna become the Wicked Witch of the East (Witch's Mark). She'll become an okay, yet fashion-sensible magician with OP skills.

Also, no cheating to get Warp; you must obtain it through leveling only. You can wait until level 20 to reclass if you want, but no further than that (no promotion, either), and you must do it before Chapter 27.