The General Fire Emblem Remake Thread

MissShake

Haha. What if we had a Fire Emblem 6 Hector Mode where Hector just pushes Roy out of the story and acts as the lord from that point on. Including all of the same exact situations except with Hector instead of Roy (including him drawing the Axe of Seals at the end!). That seems like it could be a prtty amusing fanhack.

Hector: Hey, Lilina, I'm supposed to be dead.

Lilina: ...????

Roy: ...I was supposed to be the one to say that Hector is dead, then a cute touching scene was supposed to follow, but Hector is alive.

Lilina: ...

I can only imagine how little sense that part of the game will make with Hector there.

But yeah, it's actually pretty important to the series of events in FE6 when you think about it. Hector would most likely react VERY differently to things like Elphin's rumors compared to Roy, and if Hector's not dead, Hector is in charge, since he's the oldest healthy noble male available, apparently.

(He looks older than 37 though...)

Hector: Hey, Lilina, I'm supposed to be dead.

Lilina: ...????

Roy: ...I was supposed to be the one to say that Hector is dead, then a cute touching scene was supposed to follow, but Hector is alive.

Lilina: ...

I can only imagine how little sense that part of the game will make with Hector there.

But yeah, it's actually pretty important to the series of events in FE6 when you think about it. Hector would most likely react VERY differently to things like Elphin's rumors compared to Roy, and if Hector's not dead, Hector is in charge, since he's the oldest healthy noble male available, apparently.

(He looks older than 37 though...)

That scene with Elphin could go in the complete opposite route than it did in the game with Hector immediately running off to deploy the army only for Elphin to run after him saying "Wait, no! It was all a test! You need to finish the plot here first!"