Getting All the Children In Revelation with CorrinXAzura?

GamerX51

Does anybody know if its possible to get all of the possible children in Revelations with a Corrin/Azura pairing? I've been trying to plan my first Revelations run and would really like to pair my Male MU with Azura.

Well that sucks! Why would the Devs make such a colossal oversight!? : [ Well, I'm still going to marry my Corrin to Azura anyway, so does anybody have any suggestions as to which kid I should skip?

Edited by GamerX51

Well that sucks! Why would the Devs make such a colossal oversight!?

It's not an oversight per se, as F!Robin might lock you out of a child if you don't marry Chrom, Donnel, or anyone after Henry. I would leave Ryoma unpaired, as the benefits of recruiting Shiro aren't worth the risk at all.

It's not an oversight per se, as F!Robin might lock you out of a child if you don't marry Chrom, Donnel, or anyone after Henry. I would leave Ryoma unpaired, as the benefits of recruiting Shiro aren't worth the risk at all.

I'm not sure where your logic is going there... if I remember correctly, Awakening had two extra non-Robin-only male characters compared to females. Unless you absent-mindedly marry Sumia's options off (since she's the only female who's really picky, apparently), or have F!Robin marry a first gen male and get two others killed off, then you're fine. Robin can marry anyone and all the other ladies still have options left.

Fates gave us an equal amount of male and female characters. Take one female out of the equation, and one of the guys is going to have to be single. I'd say it's an oversight.

Dwyer, Hisame or Rhajat are the ones to skip, I'd say. Dwyer and Rhajat because their dads don't have a lot of good support options + they have some handicaps (Dwyer's Personal is practically useless, Rhajat's Skill is atrocious), Hisame because he's...rather boring.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions; based on your feedback, I think I'll leave Jakob unpaired and skip Dwyer. Honestly, I think that suits his personality better anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by GamerX51