Help!

Tuvy2

Currently, other than Angelcynn, only Return of The Emblem is taking RPers, but it is definitely not a good starting RP. You could try submitting an NPC for my SRW RP, but I'm fairly heavy on quality control.

Edited by Nanami Touko

It might be better for you to just to watch the current RPs for a little while and see how people there do things before jumping in. It'll give you a better idea of what to expect and if you can handle the commitment.

Does anyone know a good starting rp?

I slid this into the Chat subform, so don't be alarmed if you're looking for your topic and can't really find where you put it.

It might not be bad to have a sort of meta-RP topic for what's currently running, has openings, etc. now that it's come up. I'll think about what exactly should be done a little more though.

I slid this into the Chat subform, so don't be alarmed if you're looking for your topic and can't really find where you put it.

It might not be bad to have a sort of meta-RP topic for what's currently running, has openings, etc. now that it's come up. I'll think about what exactly should be done a little more though.

A central RP topic with links and descriptions of the currently running roleplays and maybe an archive of old ones would be pretty neat. Maybe even with a couple of useful resources for players.