Holiday Eimm~ (2016) Congratulations Elieson, DragonFlare7 and DrumBeats

Blitz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a heads up, I've posted Signups on BulbaGarden for the annual EiMM that I'm hosting over there. The game won't start until right around New Years though (so in about 18-20 days). That's enough time for this game to widdle down for quite a while, and for those who want a second game to play in (or for Blitz who's hosting this, a first game to play in) to have their chance. Signups are good to go until Dec26 (the day after Christmas). If you die in here and want to play more, go join there~

Click here to go there! I'll ask that you make an account but that should only take a minute and it's mostly for verifying that you actually want to join and will participate.

LAST CALL (ISH)

I will start handing out role PM soon after sign ups close.

Also, I had entirely forgotten that I was going camping on Saturday, can't end phase then, I might have to do Friday night (before I go to sleep, which is like 9 pm my time) or Sunday afternoon (which is like 2 pm my time).

I am personally favoring Friday and starting the game early Thursday, but willing to take council on it.

As a heads up, I've posted Signups on BulbaGarden for the annual EiMM that I'm hosting over there. The game won't start until right around New Years though (so in about 18-20 days). That's enough time for this game to widdle down for quite a while, and for those who want a second game to play in (or for Blitz who's hosting this, a first game to play in) to have their chance. Signups are good to go until Dec26 (the day after Christmas). If you die in here and want to play more, go join there~

Click here to go there! I'll ask that you make an account but that should only take a minute and it's mostly for verifying that you actually want to join and will participate.

Oh, I wish I had time to play this one too. I sadly head back to school a few days after it starts so I can't join.

All role PMs are out, contact me if you did not recieve/have problems with yours. Sign ups are now closed.

alias list will be up some time tonight. Game will officially start some time tomorrow.

Skype me at (xbrooklyn99x)

I'll be selling my shot for hire every night, inquire if you want it. Having either the identity of your target or motives for wanting that alias dead should you not know who it is will give you a leg up on negotiations. If you give me your alias I won't harm you for the rest of the game.

Happy Killing!

Elieson@live.com is my hotmail

Elieson#4395 is my Discord

People, Right now I'll say that I don't have a night action so if you wanna track me Or Roleblock me or whatever, it'll be wasted since I am not able to even do anything

Other than that, have a fun time! I'm here always to have fum and work with others, so shoot me a message and let's try friendship ~

Basically, I'll do my best to keep alive anyone who asks me to!

Makaze's deal:

If you help me with your power role even once, I will not shoot you or have you shot for the rest of the game, even if I have to idle in the endgame.

(Skype is makaze64, Discord is Makaze#9709)

Skype is wrdrumbeats, contact me there and I'll get back to you whenever I'm on.

I have a good track record of not betraying my allies unless they've already made a move on me, even when under pressure from other allies. So basically if you're loyal to me, I'll be loyal to you.

I'm way easier to reach on Discord ((Wyatt#4651)) but I'll at least try to get on Skype for Web and hope it doesn't fuck up horribly on me. My computer hates Skype. You can always PM me here too!

EDIT:

0bdb39be657462043e9d2ed62245000e.png

here we gooooooo

Edited by Alolan Darros

Guten Tag. So, I am offering alliances and info trades to anyone willing to talk to me. Message me on here or on skype ( zeonth0 ). Anything you want to talk about will be kept secret if you wish, and alliances/deals will be fair.

man Gaius why don't you come up with your own strategy

My own strategies have the following endings:

A: My death at the hands of someone I was once friendly with

B: My allies' death at the hands of someone I was once friendly with

C: Final Four -> D E A T H

If you can't beat 'em, follow 'em.

in the first phase, I am going to pick who I target with my action & kill (based on what people ask me to do / if I feel like randing)

from then on out, I am going to target the SECOND person that I am asked to target. If only one person asks me to target someone, however, I will target that person.

glhf

Edited by rssp1