Holiday Eimm~ (2016) Congratulations Elieson, DragonFlare7 and DrumBeats

Blitz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to do a few things again, phase update will take a bit, phase ends in 15 minutes, probably without me around. If you have not sent an action in, please do so

The Volcano erupted, but failed to take anyone with him

Dear Volcano/Darros,

you are Manuel "Manny" Calavera from Grim Fandango. You are the protagonist of the story who works as the Travel agent for the Department of Death.

Abilities:

Save someone: You decided to save people instead this time around and therefore can reply to your role PM with, ##Protect <alias>, which will protect alias from 2 kill attempts before damaging them. Since it doesn't seem fair to continue helping the same person, you must target someone else every time. You may only use this role 3 times.

You win when you are one of the last 3 players alive.

Poor Darros got close to saving the people he wanted along with himself, but at the end of the day failed to save himself

The Great Captain Marvel, wasn't so marvelous once he died...

Dear Captain Marvel/Voltrash,

you are Thomas the Tank Engine, from the Children's show, Thomas and Friends. You are a Tank Engine, who longs to have more important duties,

Abilities:

Look for more important work (Active): Twice in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Please give me something more important <alias>. You will receive a 1 shot version of the role alias was using that night, if alias was using an active action other than a kill, which you can use the any night after. You may only use this on a target once.

Voltrash never got any important work

The Priesthoodrising turned into the priesthoodfalling and died

Dear ThePriesthoodRising/Ciraxis,

you are Ted Cruz, the Texas Senator, running for the GOP Nominee, 2016. You have been called out for a lot of things, but the most famous one was you refusing to endorse Donald Trump, making a public scene about it and then going in and endorsing him right before the election.

Abilities:

Refuse to Endorse(Active): Twice in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##I refuse to endorse you, <alias>, which will make alias feel like trash and weaken themselves, requiring one less kill than what is required for <alias> to die. However, if alias is still alive at the end of the night, you will decide to endorse alias, giving him a motivation and allow their action to be performed twice the night after.

Ciraxis took the crap for changing his mind too often and jumped from the Trump Tower!

Jolly was jolly that she lived!

Dear Jolly/Dragonflare,

you are Snow Miser, from the Stop motion animated TV special, the year with out Santa. You are the guy who has the ability to turn things and people to snow.

Abilities:

Turn weapon into snow (Active): Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Turn <alias>'s weapon into snow, which will turn the weapon of alias into snow and prevent them from performing their kill that night. You may only use this 3 times in total.

The snow Miser turned everyone's guns to snow and lived till the end!

Congratulations Dragon Flare, you have won your first Eimm!

With no Proto around, there was no one to stop the Pancake failure

Dear Pancakes/Irony,

You are Kyoko Kirigiri, from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. You are one of the participants of the Killing School Life and also known as the ultimate Detective.

Abilities:

Investigate (Active): Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Investigate <alias>, you will use your sleuthing skills to find out who owner of the alias and their role, along with finding out who they visited that night.

Irony solved the game, but failed to solve the mystery of the people in the shadows, she did well though...

The Mechanic learned from his mistakes on how to fix the game and did well in doing it

Dear Mechanic/Drumbeats,

you are Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, a member of the Shepard squad and a genius mechanic from Mass Effect.

Abilities:

Combat drone (Active): Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Activate Combat Drone, you will activate a Combat drone, that will draw fire from the first shot attacking you that night, giving you a temporary BPV for that night.

Energy drain (Active): Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Energy drain on <alias>, you will drain the energy of <alias> and prevent alias from using their kill or action that night.

DrumBeats took out whoever was needed to win.

DrumBeats clearly learned from his previous mistakes and made the required number of alliances to get near the top. He also made the game very entertaining with all the numerous stuff he did. Congratulations DB for winning your 2nd eimm!

Am I alive? Did I die? I solved the game, but failed to solve the mystery of the people in the shadows... What does that even mean?

I'm confused.

no, you died and lost. I basically meant you collected all the aliases like you wanted

Next was doing really well. He usurped Einto, he took out her close team, but he didn't have the Charisma to lead the rest of her team and was overthrown for the same reasons Einto was...

Dear Next/Regret,

you are Izaya Orihara, an information broker, from the anime series Durarara!!!. You are very well informed on who does what inside the city and use that to your advantage.

Abilities:

Gather information (Active): Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Gather information on <alias>, and you will gather information on the alias your target targeted and what role they used on your target. You may use this role twice every alternate night.

Poor Regret will always regret not being able to collect the information and not being the leader he wanted to be

Which left our last and Final winner as the one and only, master of Final 4, ELIESON!

Prior didn't get the chance to reach another F4, cause clearly it would lead to another mess...

Dear Prior/Elieson,

you are Peter, one of the more important characters of Shining Force 2. You are also very powerful and with your good movement, you are very useful for destroying bosses before they get their turn. However, that is only after you promote into Phoenix and not before...

Abilities:

Promote to Phoenix (Passive): Your starting class being a Phoenik, you have to waste N1 to get promoted, you cannot act on N1.

Charge boss (Passive): You will use your superior movement and attack the boss before he reaches you and therefore, you have higher priority.

Good job Elieson, for doing what you needed to do to win and CONGRATULATIONS for winning your 3rd eimm! (also, CONGRATULATIONS for not pulling another crazy F4)

Once again, thank you all for playing. I once again apologize for being a bad host and I am sorry for causing all the troubles that I did, especially with the long phase ends and missing the Clarinets flip along with forgetting to update SB's character and messing up the name of Kirsche, not to mention bad update quote tags. Please overlook them and join my next game again, if I host another one.

Looking forward to the eimm on Bulbagarden, you should join in if you are willing to go to another site to have some fun, our winner DrumBeats is from there.

Link to the game if you are interested

Also, Kirsche said he would be hosting his eimm soon, if you had fun, you should stick around for it