What would be the viability of a pairing of M Corrin×F Corrin?

Pedro

So, If potentially a pairing consisting of Corrin with Corrin, What viability would it have?

For One it gives Crazy Max Stat Modifiers for both Kana's (And creates Twin Kana's so that's cool.)

And wouldn't miss out any children

post-27743-0-36106800-1480814571_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pedro

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean viability?

Yeah, that would be a pretty good pairing, if possible. Although it raises the question if mating with the male version of yourself is incest, but it is Fire Emblem.

If you do mean availability, I don't think you can do it, since loan units can't support, maybe you could hack it in, but I don't know how that would work.

Although it raises the question if mating with the male version of yourself is incest, but it is Fire Emblem.

It's called "selfcest", rather than incest.

It's possible to do the Corrin selfcest pairing in Fates if you were to hack the game files or something; I do recall seeing screenshots of it on Miiverse back when Fates was rather new.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean viability?

Yeah, that would be a pretty good pairing, if possible. Although it raises the question if mating with the male version of yourself is incest, but it is Fire Emblem.

If you do mean availability, I don't think you can do it, since loan units can't support, maybe you could hack it in, but I don't know how that would work.

Fixed it

It would be "Selfcest" rather than incest though