Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016. Winners announced!

Tangerine

You're more than welcome to edit your story lol. I'm not sure how many people will still be checking this thread though, so if you wanted to update it for the sake of getting some feedback, you might want to PM the users who offered those suggestions.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

On 6/20/2017 at 10:22 AM, Tangerine said:

All prizes are being shipped out now; finally got all of the updated addresses for people moving. Sorry for the delay!

I have not received mine yet now that it is 20 days later. Is it lost to the Bottomless Canyon forever?

On 6/20/2017 at 10:22 AM, Tangerine said:

All prizes are being shipped out now; finally got all of the updated addresses for people moving. Sorry for the delay!

I have not received mine yet now that it is 20 days later. Is it lost to the Bottomless Canyon forever?

Sorry for the late response. To my knowledge, all second and third place prizes have been shipped out now, and the first place prizes had not been because we were turned away at the post office for not having a user's name for international shipping; presumably the user isn't a super regular, so they just got back to us a couple days ago with the info we needed and will be shipping them out soon :P. I'll ask our mailman just to confirm!

Edited by Tangerine

On 16.7.2017 at 0:30 AM, Tangerine said:

we were turned away at the post office for not having a user's name for international shipping; presumably the user isn't a super regular, so they just got back to us a couple days ago with the info we needed and will be shipping them out soon :P

(sorry about that!!)

On 7/16/2017 at 8:30 AM, Tangerine said:

Sorry for the late response. To my knowledge, all second and third place prizes have been shipped out now, and the first place prizes had not been because we were turned away at the post office for not having a user's name for international shipping; presumably the user isn't a super regular, so they just got back to us a couple days ago with the info we needed and will be shipping them out soon :P. I'll ask our mailman just to confirm!

Sounds like it's been quite a journey to get the conditions all lined up, haha! Thanks again for all the effort put into organising all of this.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up for anyone still curious, but all prizes that had not already been shipped have been shipped as of Friday, so people should be receiving them soon. Sorry for the delay, our event staff had a lot of personal set backs this year unfortunately, on no fault of their own. Send me a message if you have any issues; I'll be unpinning this thread within the week.

Thanks again for participating!

Edited by Tangerine

On 9/17/2017 at 10:35 PM, Tangerine said:

Just a heads up for anyone still curious, but all prizes that had not already been shipped have been shipped as of Friday, so people should be receiving them soon. Sorry for the delay, our event staff had a lot of personal set backs this year unfortunately, on no fault of their own. Send me a message if you have any issues; I'll be unpinning this thread within the week.

Received yesterday. Thanks again for hosting. The pendent looks excellent.

contestprizes.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 3:35 PM, Tangerine said:

Mine arrived too - simply splendid prizes. Thank you so much again to all the staff and participants for everything about this amazing contest! I will always hold it close in my heart. See you all next time!

We won't be doing one this year because it's unlikely that I'll be able to be active enough to run it at the times I typically host the event, and I know Vincent has some cool stuff planned so I don't want to risk community exhaustion lol! We'll most likely have another creative event at some point in 2018.

Plus coming up with cool and interesting prizes is tough year after year! I'm unnecessarily picky about it probably; we hadn't decided completely on what prizes to get until a day before the event was announced this year lol! I bought a Fates 3DS immediately following the previous event that we didn't end up using because the community wanted to split the categories and it wasn't budget-friendly to get three of them. I still plan to use it for a future event of some kind (spoilers!).

Edited by Tangerine

On October 11, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Tangerine said:

We won't be doing one this year because it's unlikely that I'll be able to be active enough to run it at the times I typically host the event, and I know Vincent has some cool stuff planned so I don't want to risk community exhaustion lol! We'll most likely have another creative event at some point in 2018.

Plus coming up with cool and interesting prizes is tough year after year! I'm unnecessarily picky about it probably; we hadn't decided completely on what prizes to get until a day before the event was announced this year lol! I bought a Fates 3DS immediately following the previous event that we didn't end up using because the community wanted to split the categories and it wasn't budget-friendly to get three of them. I still plan to use it for a future event of some kind (spoilers!).

As a suggestion, you could maybe do a Nendoroid or Figma for some future event?

On 10/11/2017 at 6:15 PM, Tangerine said:

To quote eclipse here

Teehee~!