Fate/Stay Night Role Play: The 6th Holy Grail War (SIGN UPS CLOSED)

EdwardSunnyDisposition

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. If our Servants use their Noble Phantasms without anybody from the other teams being around to witness their activation, do we still need to disclose the name, or can we just go "mumble mumble jumble" when they invoke it to keep their identities a secret? After all there are some Noble Phantasms, such as the varying mounts of Iskandar, which are useful outside of combat as well, and I would be loathe to reveal my Servant because such an insignificant reason xP

That still reveals what kind of Noble Phantasm it is. I'd say just don't comment on it being a NP if there's no one else around.

In other news I'm making some progress. Hoping to have it finished tonight but that's the kind of optimism I've had all month.

22 hours ago, A Random Player said:

Could it be on discord instead of SF PM? It's way better imo.

If everyone makes a Discord account then yeah, I'm sure a few of us do, but it'll add some time to starting the War I imagine. What about the rest of you: do you think Discord is more viable for the private chat?

8 minutes ago, EdwardSunnyDisposition said:

If everyone makes a Discord account then yeah, I'm sure a few of us do, but it'll add some time to starting the War I imagine. What about the rest of you: do you think Discord is more viable for the private chat?

I have never used a discord, but I can make an account.

19 minutes ago, EdwardSunnyDisposition said:

I have a discord account but never really used it

I'm already on 20 servers O.O

I'm kind of afraid of the prospect of adding more stuff to Discord but I'll move with the consensus

2 minutes ago, EdwardSunnyDisposition said:

Yea can everyone do that below please. I've also just realised that SF PM only extends up to 6 people, so it wouldn't be ideal for the OOC chat anyway.

bio858