Fate/Stay Night Role Play: The 6th Holy Grail War (SIGN UPS CLOSED)

EdwardSunnyDisposition

On 2/2/2017 at 3:29 AM, HeraldofHector said:
  Hide contents

Master Information 

Name: Alastor Fraga McRemitz

Race:(Human)

Sex: Male

Faction: Mage Association  

Magecraft: Runecraft and Bounded Fields.

Apperance: Standing at 6' 4" this man casts an intimidating presence with his russet hair and sharp brown eyes. He has a muscular build covered in numerous scars from his time as an Enforcer. He prefers a dark two-piece business suit and an oval earing in combat. During his down time prefers a simple black shirt and dark blue jeans.

Personality: A kind intellectual man contrasting his appearance. While generally preferring to fight honorably he is not afraid to fight dirty if it can prevent casualties. He is initially cold to those he first meets and is slow to warm up to others. Always dedicated to every task he undertakes. 

Introduction: Having been raised in the Fraga family  Alastor has practiced magic his whole life. Alastor lived a humble life in a small fishing village in Ireland. It was here he studied the runecraft his family was known for. His family was overjoyed that both children possessed the family trait. When the news of the war was released he became distraught. Bazett was dead and he was the new heir.

After the announcement he threw himself into his studies and learned martial arts to cope with his loss. As the new heir he also acquired knowledge on how to use his family's greatest gift. He would eventually follow in his sister's footsteps becoming an Enforcer despite his parents pleas.

He would florish as an Enforcer fulfilling each mission dutifully and with as few casualties as possible. This has gathered a positive opinion from his colleagues throughout his years of service.

As he returned from a successful mission four months prior to the war he felt a pain on his right hand. Curious he looked down only to pale as he recognized these as Command Seals. He stepped off henceforth to secure a catalyst  and is resolved to see this to the end.

Well just a rough draft open to ways of making it better.

It's perfect mate, added to the list of collected profiles :)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, bioky858 said:

Curious, all of us masters do get to see these profiles right?

Yep. I'll either make a separate page just for them, or if that's not possible I'll file share it as a Word doc via some file sharing site.

Edited by EdwardSunnyDisposition

21 hours ago, HeraldofHector said:

Shame Grand Order is actually kind of addictive at first and introduces some interesting servants in each class

I still play it, I'm on my third account (third phone) and it's soooooo addictive. Balancing it with FE Heroes gives me plenty to do.

9 hours ago, HeraldofHector said:

Just curious can our servants have skills not in the servant creation sheet as long as we follow the cost guidelines cause some do have personal skills exclusive to them

As long as it's not too OP I guess. Although if it was OP it'd have to be A to EX at lowest. But yeah, I understand many servants have unique ones. Just so long as you understand EXACTLY how the particular skill works, it's chill.

Fate/Zero is one of my favorite animes of all time (watched UBW too, reading Apocrypha now.) The themes, visual style, & depth of magickal theory in the Nasuverse has always made me want to experience its mysteries & horrors for myself. Consider me contracted!

The two historical figures I have in mind work best as Casters, so if you could, I'd like to have priority on them if the current claimee quits or relinquishes them. I might be able to finagle around enough to make them work as Berserker or even Jumper though.

For now, I'll claim Jumper. I don't want to see such a novel concept go to waste. Hmmm... anomalous? We dealing with a Keter class skip?

On 1/29/2017 at 9:30 PM, EdwardSunnyDisposition said:

Question: Since so far people don't seem to be interested in it, should I remove the Jumper class and just have this be the standard 7 class war? (I don't have Skills at the ready for Ruler and Avenger)

Bear in mind that the only RP discrepancies are that Jumper and his/her Master are unknown to the rest of the participants, being summoned as an anomaly (could this be the will of Angra Mainyuu, or something else entirely?) and this works both ways (Jumper's master won't be aware initially of the other Master's). Jumper themself may be able to shed light on the situation, though that remains to be seen.

If this is the case, then wouldn't this fail once I claim Jumper & subsequently register their Master because public knowledge? Also, is this game going to be hosted on an external forum, we'll need to make RP accounts, or nothing will change?

(Getting in PM contact with you right away.)

On 2/11/2017 at 5:41 AM, Sarki said:

If this is the case, then wouldn't this fail once I claim Jumper & subsequently register their Master because public knowledge? Also, is this game going to be hosted on an external forum, we'll need to make RP accounts, or nothing will change?

(Getting in PM contact with you right away.)

Nothing will change, I'll just make a new post for the actual RP, and send the word document compiled of Master profiles (minus Jumper) to everyone. 

I'll respond to your messages regarding everything else.

((Main topic edited: > Reinforced that Servant identity and abilities will have to be figured out throughout the RP
                                > Jumper's Master has researched the Grail War and as such has access to Master info; the stream of information is purely one-way; we are not aware of Jumper and Master's existence until they choose it)) 

Sorry guys, I'm actually going to bow out of this one. I think I'm spending a bit too much time on the computer these days and want to cut down a bit. Joining another rp would definitely not help that goal.