Hai hai! New person here

Miyokari

Well, hai there everyone! :D I always don't know what to write in these introductions sooo well.. I am a video gamer for quite a bit by now because it is over 20 years by now~. Well, I like all variety of games from RPGs, to RTSes and FPSes... I decided to join the forum to find some new friends! :D Most of my friends sadly don't have 3DS so it is hard to ask them about anything within Fire Emblem or even visit castles or just duel :(.

Oh yea! About my experience with the series it may seem funny but... I bought Fire Emblem Birthright yesterday and this is my first experience with the series like, at all. I heard about the games before but I never bought a single title... My friend did encourage me to get the game and I am in love with it, especially because it reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics which I love a lot... So I hope people could guide me with stupid questions if I will have any, but I am a total newbie with the series! :D

Well.. I guess that's all I could write, if anyone would like to ask anything I will answer any question! :)

I hope you'll dig deeper and deeper in the series, like I did after played Fire Emblem on the GBA, although Birthright is really good too!

In any case, welcome aboard and I hope you'll enjoy your stay at this forest! ^^

Welcome to SF! Shitpost like everyone else in fftf! Start a fad! Join a fad! Join a draft and give up ten chapters in! Then lament over it and bond with everyone else here! Join a role play if that's your thing!

Anyway have fun and stay away from Serious Discussion.

I will certainly get into other games, thanks for warm welcome everyone! I just heard that Birthright is a good game for beginners to start with, so I decided to pick it first.

Welcome to the Forest, Miyokari!

If you have a question about Birthright (and Fire Emblem Fates in general), feel free to ask there : http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54928

A lot of really reliable members will answer.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks! I will for sure use the link

Welcome to SF! Shitpost like everyone else in fftf! Start a fad! Join a fad! Join a draft and give up ten chapters in! Then lament over it and bond with everyone else here! Join a role play if that's your thing!

Anyway have fun and stay away from Serious Discussion.

Oh Roleplays :o I may consider it as I do like it

Hello and welcome to the forums, FPSes and RTSes? care to name a few of your favourites in these genres as I too am quite fond of these genres.

Haha that's always that comes hard for me to be honest! My favorite RTSes would be Starcraft, Warcraft and C&C series I would say... I also loved Empire Earth, Age of Empires(And Mythology) and Rise of Nations+Rise of Legends. From FPSes that really depends if we are talking about MP-only or SP-Only, because if the former then Overwatch recently got a lot of my love, I also like Rainbow Six Siege.. From SP then the list is quite a bit like Wolfenstein, Half-Life, Doom.. Its always hard to say about favorites, unless we are talking about RPGs, those I can name easily :D

Welcome, Bismarck.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Hey, somebody recognized the character! :D
Edited by Miyokari