Get in the bag, Nebby.

ZemZem

What the pew did you just pewing say about me, you little caterpie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ultra Wormhole, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Battle Spot, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in Oranguru warfare and I’m the top sweeper in the entire International Police Force. Pew are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe pew the pew out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this dimension, mark my pewing words. Pew think pew can get away with saying that shit to me over the PSS? Think again,pewer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Raticate across Alola and your Trainer ID is being traced right now so you better pewpare for the storm, grubbin. The storm that wipes out the pewthetic little thing pew call your life. You’re pewing dead, Skiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Teleport. Not only am I extensively trained in double battles, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Pokedex and I will pewse it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Trubbish. If only pew could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon pew, maybe pew would have held your fucking Lickitung. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the Pokedollars, pew goddamn idiot. I will shit Fury Attacks all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Skiddo.

I have been disappointed that there have been no cross over memes between Nebby and Newt Scamander's brief case full of Fantastic Beasts. It seems like the perfect opportunity.

I have been disappointed that there have been no cross over memes between Nebby and Newt Scamander's brief case full of Fantastic Beasts. It seems like the perfect opportunity.

There is one with Evangelion, though. It's a start! Edited by Glaceon Mage