Pokémon Emerald Draft: The one I do because I feel like doing it

Michelaar

Ok. I have waited too long it seems. This means my last 2 teammembers will be randomized. Sorry for the wait, I'm VERY busy.

Since I really don't have time right now, I'll just get my last picks randomized and I'll put them in my List. When my list of things and work to get done is finally done, I will go on a drawing streak

My randomized teammembers are: Chimecho and Volbeat

So guys... Last pick time :D

Alright I drew my previous picks

ftinn6.png

c6k5t.png

2r3xd9w.png

bi1j54.png

Also, sorry for that Chimecho drawing. I couldn't help myself. And sorry for showing it in the paint. I guess I forgot to Cut it. And volbeat is so confusing to draw I'm putting my foot down

It begins! I made the update LP-style because I thought it'd be more entertaining.

For this draft, my character is a male. I named him Draft, for obvious reasons. I'll be skipping commenting on most of the story segments because for the most part the people reading this will be playing the exact same story at the same time as me.

The first notable fight is the first fight in general, against the level two Zigzagoon somehow posing a threat to the poor professor Birch. To win that fight, I just had to hit the poor Pokemon twice. Boring. On the bright side, now it's time to name my first Pokemon in my draft, Mudkip!

Me: Sister, what should I name my Mudkip?

Sister: Name it Bitey!

Me: Alright!

ZksEhYc.png

Accompanying me on my journey is my beloved Mudkip, Bite, E. It has the Mild nature, which gives my finned friend increased Special Attack and decreased Defense. This is rather unfortunate, as Mudkip specializes in Attack rather than Special Attack, but at least it's Attack isn't negatively effected by the nature.

qkHAfCe.png

Time to fight May.

iJgYXaQ.png

I used Mud-Slap four times so that Treecko's accuracy would be lowered and it wouldn't be able to damage me.

LiKOIQh.png

It... didn't work. I ended up having to use the potion from my room so I wouldn't die to the thing, and it only missed once. Thankfully, afterwards I just needed to hit it with Tackle a few times and it fainted. I headed back to Littleroot and after a heartfelt conversation with my mother I was off on my way with my new running shoes!

After a few easy battles in Route 102 and helping Wally catch his Ralts in Petalburg City, I arrived at Route 104, the route on which my Taillow would be found. And after 400 Poochyena encouters, found it is!

x69xQuo.png

My Taillow's name is Beb, for some reason. It has the Calm nature which gives it increased Special Defense and decreased Attack. Very useful. Ah well, off to Petalburg Woods where I can pick up Shroomish!

Later, that is. I don't want to continue playing despite not having made it far, so I'll have to update again later. Maybe there'll be interesting fights! Maybe I'll just catch Shroomish. Who can say? Until next time, those of you reading!

So here's this.

Spoiler

Uh... I don't really know why I'm using the Moemon Emerald patch. I just felt like trying it out I guess.

I also patched out Alakazam needing a trade evolution using the Universal Pokemon Randomizer. No, nothing is actually randomized, aside from some things in cutscenes for some reason. It was just the easiest way to patch it out. It evolves at Level 37.

EDIT 1/30/17:

This was from a few days ago, and before that it was from even before then, but here's this.

Spoiler

Edited by Almerson