An old veteran returns to the field

CappnRob

Hey. Yo. So. You can call me Cappn. or Rob. Either or works. Long time ago, I was on the FESS (Fire Emblem Sanctuary of Strategy) forums, back from 2004 until they closed down in what.... 2008? 09? I can't even remember. Anyway, I was known as Mullen there, some of you might passingly vaguely remember me, dunno how many of them are here, but... hey!

Anyway I sort of fell off the Fire Emblem fandom after FESS went down. Was hard to move on, and the lack of Wii and DS in my life meant I was getting behind on the games (last game I owned, and still own, is Path of Radiance. I have a Wii now, but Radiant Dawn is effin' hard to find now, bleh!). Never stopped loving the series though, still replay the series semi-often... and, I dunno. Guess I figured I'd try and fit back into the fandom, heh. I'm largely an FE3/4/6/7 guy, but I've played FE1 (the Famicom version. Regrets were had), FE5 (never again. is there still not complete patch for it out there? Someone fill me in), FE8 and FE9. Gaiden I've somehow overlooked, I should rectify that some day.

Anyway, I'm here to reintegrate and maybe make some new friends, and maybe maybe meet some old ones. Hi sup.

Hiya Rob, welcome back to FE.

I'm astonished, you've been playing FE from 2004, I can't do that with ANY series I play (Well I love Anime and Dragon Ball and I binge play and watch them both 24/7)

Well I hope you enjoy your revival and your time on here.

BTW, I'm Steele, the most noob player of Fire Emblem on this forum ( I played Conquest and Birthright on Pheonix Mode).

Technically been playing since 2003, I got the North American Blazing Sword for Christmas along with a shiny new GBA SP, but I didn't seek out FESS until later the following year :P

And yeah I'm dedicated to the things I love! I almost never drop a series I love (almost. its happened before).

And pssssh, Phoenix Mode. Get out there and play MANLY EMBLEM, the way it was meant to be played! You'll love yourself better for it.

The top admins eh? Who would they be?

I think I vaguely remember Lord Raven.... maybe. Sort of. Eh.

Either way, thanks for the welcome :)

Vincent, Jyosua, Tangerine I think... Could be wrong. I wasn't around on the other forums, so just going off of what people have told me.