ShadySheikah

Fire Emblem If Fan Translation (Under New Management!)

Just now, kyurem21 said:

Hello, I hope you can help me. I just download the english patch and I also has the cia of the japanese version of fire emblem if. But Im stuck in some point

image.thumb.png.488a4fb421a2140cdf4c23bb2eb57bbb.png

I have it like that, and when i choose my game and the exe folder it says 

image.thumb.png.077eb474a8479ae9cd6241a802bfa9ef.png

If someone knows why Ill be gratefull

It also happens with the dlc process

SHADY!! IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS!!!

If it's in development hell, did anyone try merging what's missing of translation with  the official anyways, to create a big single completed patch?

If anyone did that can anyone tell me?

I'll say this for now for those that keep asking: It's still being worked on, albeit really slowly. A lot of the team is busy with stuff (like school, jobs, Real Life™, etc.). Progress may pick up later this summer, but I can't make any promises on that. If something significant happens to this project, it'll be posted here.

Edited by Linkmstr

Is there any way to still download the swimsuit patch file and the patcher? I am wanted to patch my game, but I cannot find the files anywhere to download, even the older files.

On 13/4/2019 at 9:23 AM, Linkmstr said:

I'll say this for now for those that keep asking: It's still being worked on, albeit really slowly. A lot of the team is busy with stuff (like school, jobs, Real Life™, etc.). Progress may pick up later this summer, but I can't make any promises on that. If something significant happens to this project, it'll be posted here.

Well, that's cool to know, thanks. Not sure why a simple "hey, still kinda alive" couldn't be dropped at any given point earlier, but better late than never I guess.

On 4/13/2019 at 3:23 AM, Linkmstr said:

I really hope you guys are able to finish it because I really want to play a proper translation of this game. 

On 4/23/2019 at 3:17 AM, keizz said:

Is there any way to still download the swimsuit patch file and the patcher? I am wanted to patch my game, but I cannot find the files anywhere to download, even the older files.

On 6/7/2017 at 4:16 AM, CyberDude said:

On 4/13/2019 at 8:23 AM, Linkmstr said:

I sure hope so, From everything I've read, "if" is so massively different to warrant a translation and it seems to be nearly fully translated.

From me, thank you for all the work the teams have put into this, even if it is never completed, this shows the passion of the fire emblem fans.

On 7/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, erxkum said:

I sure hope so, From everything I've read, "if" is so massively different to warrant a translation and it seems to be nearly fully translated.

From me, thank you for all the work the teams have put into this, even if it is never completed, this shows the passion of the fire emblem fans.

Totally, can only hope even just the slightest amount of progress is made over the Summer

Hello guys,

I have a question. I patched my game (Japanese Special Edition) with the latest patch, and I noticed that the

End Credits have not been translated. So, I replaced the file "Ending.bin.lz" with the one from the North American version.

However, now there is a strange bug where the text cuts strangely during the "character endings" and just freezes there

and refuses to move on to the next slide. This happens even when I try to translate the original Japanese file.

However, it works just fine if the text remains in Japanese. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'll attach a file so you can see what I mean.

The line in the file goes like this:

MEID_その後_Normal_クリムゾン: Scarlet returned to Cheve to\nrebuild the knightly orders of old.\nHer positivity moved many youth to\njoin her cause. Legend has it she\nis the reason that Chevois knights\nwield such flashy weapons.

Yet, the picture below is how the game displays it. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Dlon93

. . .if this thing is in development hell, I'm locking this until someone on the dev team has an update.