Reds' small sprite gallery

George Reds

For simple splices, these are pretty good, although some parts don't look they line up well. For example, the one with Natasha's robe has her eyes too far apart; and the guy with Carlyle's outfit (Whose name I assume is George) looks like he has a really skinny neck that starts a few centimeters off center. Overall a good start. The guy on the far end looks really out of wack though. The head just looks like it doesn't fit with the hair or body.

You did a really good job with the weapons though. Nothing to complain about there.

EDIT: You should also delete the other thread you made, or have a mod do it for you if you can't.

Edited by Zelkami

Use a photo uploading site like http://imgur.com/ and the image function of posts to have your screenshots easily viewed without clicking each one.

These splices are pretty simple, but they look pretty good. Some of the colors lack contrast, like the blonde's hair and the orangehead's hair.

@Zelkami, thanks those eyes are Lilina's, also that one is my first "advance" splice since it has ellen's mouth. For the wyvern rider I can't disagree, I always thought his neck was choking him. Also, I don't know waht you're talking about other threads, how do I delete them, or ask a mod?

EDIT: I don't get your tip for the neck in George's splice, could you illustrate me?

@Tao I'm not fully familiar with the image uploader, these images are in photobooth, it's just that I don't understand how to add them to Serene's.

Edited by George Reds

EDIT: I don't get your tip for the neck in George's splice, could you illustrate me?

After looking at it again, I think the neck itself is fine, it's just that the shoulders are very far apart, which makes the head and neck look small. It would look much better if you could narrow the shoulders, unless that's the design you were going for of course.

@Tao I'm not fully familiar with the image uploader, these images are in photobooth, it's just that I don't understand how to add them to Serene's.

It's pretty simple. If you go into more posting options, click on the image button in the toolbar. It'll then ask for a url. Copy and paste the image's url, (Not the page of the site hosting the image), and you should get something like this:

FE5HmlB.png

Edited by Zelkami