FE Fates Database, an Android companion app

ByaKudo

Hello everyone !

It might be kinda late now for such app to be still relevant. But I was tired of switching between several spreadsheet/tabs in order to plan character builds. Also, speadsheets aren't that mobile friendly and sometimes requires internet connectivity.
So... thinking that it might help the community, I decided to make and share an Android app.
Actually, I've released it quite some time ago but wasn't satisfied, because it lacked key features. Now that it's a bit more complete, I'm not ashamed anymore to share my work !
So, what does this app feature ?
- Character details : recruitment method, stats, growth rates, pair up stats, classes (with weapons, skills & computed stats modifiers + growth rates), supports + friendship/union classes...
- Character search (more options coming !)
- Game filter selection (Birthright, Conquest, Revelation)
- Avatar customization (name, gender, talent, boon and bane)
- Choose children character's second parent ! (stats dependant of parents)
That's all for now, I have more ideas about features I want to make. But I'm open to suggestions and feedbacks.
Also, the app is kinda heavy (~40MB) because there are tons of images. I plan to make some of these images downloadable on request to reduce the app size. (fixed on 1.6 update !)
I work on this project on my free time and lately, I've spent more time working on this project than actually playing the game.. but I'll try to be responsive !
Finally, the app is totally free of charge. It's available on the Google Play Store right here :
Hope you'll enjoy !
EDIT : For those who want to make a similar application, here are some resources I can provide :

I can also provide some piece of source code on request.

Edited by ByaKudo

Hello everyone !

It might be kinda late now for such app to be still relevant. But I was tired of switching between several spreadsheet/tabs in order to plan character builds. Also, speadsheets aren't that mobile friendly and sometimes requires internet connectivity.
So... thinking that it might help the community, I decided to make and share an Android app.

Actually, I've released it quite some time ago but wasn't satisfied, because it lacked key features. Now that it's a bit more complete, I'm not ashamed anymore to share my work !
So, what does this app feature ?
- Character details : recruitment method, stats, growth rates, pair up stats, classes (with weapons, skills & computed stats modifiers + growth rates), supports + friendship/union classes...
- Character search (more options coming !)
- Game filter selection (Birthright, Conquest, Revelation)
- Avatar customization (name, gender, talent, boon and bane)
- Choose children character's second parent ! (stats dependant of parents)
That's all for now, I have more ideas about features I want to make. But I'm open to suggestions and feedbacks.
Also, the app is kinda heavy (~40MB) because there are tons of images. I plan to make some of these images downloadable on request to reduce the app size.
I work on this project on my free time and lately, I've spent more time working on this project than actually playing the game.. but I'll try to be responsive !
Finally, the app is totally free of charge. It's available on the Google Play Store right here :
Hope you'll enjoy !

Thank you so much for this. It's been a long time since the game has come out but this is still useful regardless. I'm so glad you made it. I had the same frustration using excel sheets to keep track of everything so this is appreciated a lot. I wish something similar could be done for Awakening though...

Unfortunately, my knowledge about iOS development is about as much as Jon Snow's =/

But if someone wants to make an iOS app, I can provide some useful tips & resources (see GitHub links on first post) !