Need help with custom animations [FE7] (i'm a total noob)

Ember

Hello.

So, i'm a complete noob at hacking and i'm currently testing a "custom" animation for FE7. At first, i decided to just edit an existing sprite to see if it would work. I chose the beta Lyn Durandal animation and started editing few of the frames.

I used paint.net and it worked fine. I got a few frames ready and i wanted to test them before doing any more of them.

However, i'm having problems with editing the script. As i said, i just started and don't know that much about hacking.

I've got the "standing" sprite working fine, but only 1-2 of the frames i made work. If i put any of the others into the script, FEditor Adv will just say "Unexpected error loading or reading the script."

I have checked the sprites i use. They have the correct size, file type and the palette should have less than 16 colours.

I don't know if the problem is in the script i've used. I got the example one from the Ultimate Tutorial, but i don't fully understand it and i don't know where to put all of the frames.

I know this sounds stupid, but everyone has problems when they start... i hope someone can help me.

Here's a link to the script, so you can see if i made a mistake:

http://pastebin.com/WtdVnDxK

Also, here's a few screenshots so you can see that a few frames work.

kck8Cif.png

Oxa6HPQ.png

And if you need the sprites to see if there's any errors, here they are:

http://imgur.com/a/q3D1u

thanks.