Ok, so I've managed to write down these pairings from you guys' advice.

Aideen x Jamka - Since everyone seems to agree that Midir or Jamka are the best since they pass the Brave Bow to Lester, I went for Jamka for three reasons:

1 - I like Jamka more

2 - They have more similar movement ranges.

3 - I can afford to give Lester the Pursuit Ring.

Aira x Lex - Skasaha and Lakche are unscrewable, so Elite for the kids is gonna make them better earlier on. Ambush helps. Holyn was also an option, but since from what I understand Moonlight Sword and Meteor Sword can't proc at the same time, it's kinda overkill.

Lachesis x Beowulf - Everyone suggested this, so here I go. Not much to say here.

Fury/Erin x Azel - Sety is boss and Fee can heal somewhat well and fight with a magic sword. The only problem is the big difference in movement ranges to make them fall in love. I'll make it work.

Sylvia x Claude - One of the pairings I said I was not changing. Corple is a staffbot, so may as well give him access to the Valkyrie Staff in case I feel like suiciding with someone in the last few chapters for some reason. Sylvia doesn't need stats, but a magic sword will be somewhat good on her... maybe.

Tiltyu x Levin - Same thing here. Holsety on Chapter 6, mounted Holsety by something like Chapter 8. Tinny is also really amazing but will probably get overshadowed by her brother.

Briggid x Dew - This was just so that I can have Solar Sword on Patty. Personal preference, really. Faval and Patty are opposites, because Faval is always good, while Patty is decent at best.

Yes I have. Lex gives her very high hp, strength, and defense growths along with elite and vantage making her very good defensively and she grows very fast. Vantage + Sleep sword is the best way to take care of the Arena as waiting for a miss from high hit enemies takes a very long amount of real time. Finn gives prayer which is broken and can allow Patty to see 10+ enemies on enemy phase and she can equip a magic sword and steal all of their money. Prayer isn't as good as Vantage + Sleep sword in the arena but it still gets the job done very well.

Growths =/= stats. And Patty's base stats are barely better than your dancers', and with some distance the second worst of your units. Her decent growths will not suddenly come in and make her viable.

Yeah but Patty doesn't take long to catch up with the right dad. Sleep sword aboos in arenas give her guaranteed wins at least, so she can catch up decently that way. And a leveled Patty does her job better and safer than a weak one!

Growths =/= stats. And Patty's base stats are barely better than your dancers', and with some distance the second worst of your units. Her decent growths will not suddenly come in and make her viable.

After the chapter 7 arena which she can clear right away she'll be at level 7 giving her 38.5 hp and 7.6 defense on average. That is plenty for chapter 7 and she's statistically similar to Beo!Dermott. Next arena roles around and she'll be level 13 assuming you give her like nothing in the way of experience and she's already surpassing him in stats. By the time she promotes, which assuming you aren't using her at all except for Arenas and gold trading will be chapter 9, She'll be sporting 54.8 hp and 18.8 defense which is overkill. Enemies aren't that tough in Gen 2, they have inflated hp but that's really it, Travants Draco knights have like 28 attack meaning she's 6-7 hit ko'd by them. She is not fragile by any means.

In case you have more concerns about her stats I suggest you see here for details: http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=pattylex&game=4x

Edited by Valkama