FE10 Tierlist 2017

Mia - 7. She's got good offense but can't exactly do anything that other units cannot, while being squishier than them (she does have good avoid though). You only need 23-24 speed to double almost everything in part 3 so her glorious speed means less than it should.

Kyza - 3. Perhaps he deserves a bit more than this as a couple of stat boosters can make him decent enough. But he would be competing for those of course. Without those his stats just aren't good enough to make up for 1-range only and transformation gauge woes. Much like some other Laguz in this game.

Lyre - 1.5. An energy drop and 1 level of BEXP (for a speed proc) makes her usable but only barely. Otherwise, she's just awful. Her base level is far too high for her base stats which means she can't even gain much EXP to improve. And she's a cat.

Ranulf - 6.5. Very strong bases definitely earns him a few points. And not much effort is needed to allow him to contrinute in part 4. However, he''s still a cat and lacks 2 range.

Reyson - 9. Only real flaw is that he can't refresh 4 units all the time. Otherwise he'd easily be 10.

Edited by DLuna

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually see TONS of Miccy hate in poles like these on other sides.

Glad to see that shes at least given some benefit of the doubt by users here.

I usually get a lot of flack for saying this but shes personally my favorite character in the entire FE series.

anyways:

Mia: 8.0 I like her and shes been good when i trained her, I love her TureBlade outfit too.

But i feel like Ike and the gang had WAY too many strong characters and I hardly ever find a way to give her EXP over the rest of the Ike group.

Kyza: 0 in my books low bases, low growths, not a royal.

Lyre: 3 ONLY BECAUSE I find it Hilarious that during Miccy's chapter where she fights a TON of Laguze in the dark, If you manage to Talk to her or Lethe with Zihark they will take him from you and he will start roaming as an enemy unit and attack the Dawn Brigade,and He will join Ike's team in the chapter where they meet Ike xD............

Other then that... low bases, low growths, not a royal.

Ranulf: 6.5 VERY STRONG, Requires little work to get going and is just a great unit.

However he suffers from not being a royal and being locked to 1 range when this ENTIRE GAME has 2 range everything...

Reyson: 6 because hes a flier.... other then that I prefer Raphael with the boots skill to have the same MOV as Reyson.

EDIT: Oh look, some random 0s and 10s out of nowhere.

With a name attached to it, TC can easily filter those votes out, since I see no justification for those ratings.

I also see mismatched ratings in-thread and in the poll, so I'll leave it up to TC to figure out what to do with those.

The chance to get strength and speed in one level up is 36%. I have to admit you must be a bit lucky with it.

However you still can give him up to five levels in the first three maps.

Edward needs 15 speed at the beginning of 1-3 to double everyone except myrms. With his 12 base speed and 60% speed growth he normally can reach the required speed.

After that he needs one speed in each chapter still to double most of the opponents. Very possible to realize.

Getting Edward 5 levels in three really short maps, two of which he is 2HKOed by many enemies, requires favouritism for him. Personally I find he usually gets closer to 3.

I find Edward becomes extremely mediocre very fast since he has paper defence (and unlike Leo/Miccy/Ilyana his ranged game sucks), and even if he gets the speed growth you describe his base power isn't very impressive either so it's not like he's great at one-rounding things to make up for his bad durability.

<p> The chance to get strength and speed in one level up is 36%. I have to admit you must be a bit lucky with it.However you still can give him up to five levels in the first three maps.

Edward needs 15 speed at the beginning of 1-3 to double everyone except myrms. With his 12 base speed and 60% speed growth he normally can reach the required speed.

After that he needs one speed in each chapter still to double most of the opponents. Very possible to realize.

As usual, you give Edward far more credit than he deserves - 5 levels in 3 short chapters? Really??? I doubt that'd happen without all the TLC in the world. Also, wind edges aren't that good.

I usually see TONS of Miccy hate in poles like these on other sides.Glad to see that shes at least given some benefit of the doubt by users here. I usually get a lot of flack for saying this but shes personally my favorite character in the entire FE series. anyways:Mia: 8.0 I like her and shes been good when i trained her, I love her TureBlade outfit too.But i feel like Ike and the gang had WAY too many strong characters and I hardly ever find a way to give her EXP over the rest of the Ike group. Kyza: 0 in my books low bases, low growths, not a royal. Lyre: 3 ONLY BECAUSE I find it Hilarious that during Miccy's chapter where she fights a TON of Laguze in the dark, If you manage to Talk to her or Lethe with Zihark they will take him from you and he will start roaming as an enemy unit and attack the Dawn Brigade,and He will join Ike's team in the chapter where they meet Ike xD............Other then that... low bases, low growths, not a royal. Ranulf: 6.5 VERY STRONG, Requires little work to get going and is just a great unit.However he suffers from not being a royal and being locked to 1 range when this ENTIRE GAME has 2 range everything... Reyson: 6 because hes a flier.... other then that I prefer Raphael with the boots skill to have the same MOV as Reyson.

That's Lethe, not Lyre, in that chapter you're thinking of - Lyre doesn't fight in that chapter. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

That's Lethe, not Lyre, in that chapter you're thinking of - Lyre doesn't fight in that chapter.

Oh sorry, its been a few years xD

I could SWARE they both show up i remember a conversation between Lyre and Zihark... maybe i'm thinking of a support conversation...

Oh sorry, its been a few years xD

I could SWARE they both show up i remember a conversation between Lyre and Zihark... maybe i'm thinking of a support conversation...

Well, Lethe and Lyre do talk in 3-6 about a couple turns in, but I don't remember anything between Lyre and Zihark.

Getting Edward 5 levels in three really short maps, two of which he is 2HKOed by many enemies, requires favouritism for him. Personally I find he usually gets closer to 3.

I find Edward becomes extremely mediocre very fast since he has paper defence (and unlike Leo/Miccy/Ilyana his ranged game sucks), and even if he gets the speed growth you describe his base power isn't very impressive either so it's not like he's great at one-rounding things to make up for his bad durability.

That's really possible though, it just means swapping Nolan's favoritism to Edward. Edd can easily get one level per chapter and one or two extra if he kills the bosses, specially the 1-P and 1-1. By 1-3 he can meet the benchmark, not exactly ore 1-3 or 1-4.

I have no doubt it's possible but it comes at a cost to the rest of your team and I'm frankly not particularly impressed by the payoff as I already mentioned. Like sure if you give him all the valuable boss kills maybe he can graduate to being on par with NM Guy except in a setting much less favourable to evasion and with a prepromo swordmaster just around the corner anyway.

NM Guy doesn't compare nowhere to Edward ~

While the payoff isn't huge, given that being swordlocked is a disadvantage against common choices like Jill and Nolan, Edward becomes competent when he promotes and when you give him Resolve and Vantage, which combined with innate Wrath make him a beast at enemy phases or chapters like 3-6 and 3-12 where enemy density is high.

I excluded the outliers including one of Reyson's tens because they were all by the same person.

Janaff

Growthrates (%)

HP: 55

Strength: 40

Magic: 15

Skill: 45

Speed: 25

Luck: 50

Defense: 35

Resistance: 10

Skill: insight

Affinity: thunder

Ulkie

Growthrates (%):

HP: 65

Strength: 25

Magic: 30

Skill: 25

Speed: 40

Luck: 35

Defense: 30

Resistance: 25

Skill: vigilance

Affinity: thunder

Janaff and Ulkie are pretty good. While Janaff is a bit more powerful, Ulkie is a bit faster. Both have excellent bases and can tank except against bow users.

In part 4 they’re much more usable than Ranulf despite having A-Strike.

Their only issue is that they’re still a non royal Laguz.

Ulkie has the better personal skill (vigilance which gives him extra evasion) but therefore Janaff is stronger.

So both get the same rating.

7 / 10

Tanith

Growthrates (%)

HP: 35

Strength: 55

Magic: 15

Skill: 75

Speed: 40

Luck: 35

Defense: 40

Resistance: 30

Skill: -

Affinity: earth

Tanith is a pegasus knight whose usefulness mainly depends, if you play with transfer boosts.

If she has them in speed, she can double most of the enemies in 3-12. If not, she won’t do all that much.

Tanith’s growths remind more on a draco knight than on a pegasus knight. Her strength and defense are fine, but 40% speed growth isn’t good. Sure, bexp. can fix it, but she needs the speed early to double some stuff. Otherwise it’ll be tedious to give her levels.

Her main strengths are her mobility, having earth-affinity, and required for doing the triangle attack (you won’t go for Sigrun).

She’s really good, if you play with transfer boosts. Otherwise you’ll do better with Elincia (and Marcia).

6.5 / 10

Sigrun

Growthrates (%)

HP: 40

Strength: 45

Magic: 10

Skill: 70

Speed: 25

Luck: 70

Defense: 10

Resistance: 50

Affinity: water

Seriously her growthrates make me :sob:.

She’s the leader of the Holy Guard, so you expect something good from her.

… But unfortunately Sigrun’s a total disappointment. She has the lowest speed and defense growth of all Beorcs (WTF!!!).

Her speed base is nice which allows her to double, but at the latest in part 3 she'll become worse and worse thanks to her bad growths.

In part 4 her main purpose is to use her for the triangle attack. In combat she's almost useless. She can oneround slow bishops with a forged lance, but that's really all she can do.

Even with bexp. it's almost impossible to bring her speed to a decent niveau to make her doubling stuff in endgame. The magic number 34 can normally only be reached by giving her speed wing(s).

5 / 10

Sanaki

Growthrates (%)

HP: 70

Strength: 40

Magic: 60

Skill: 60

Speed: 35

Luck: 55

Defense: 30

Resistance: 50

Affinity: light

Sanaki is probably the Est-character in FE10.

She joins late with low level and abysmal HP and strength base.

No single tome of her default equipment can be used without speed penalty, so you should give her a (el)light or forged tome.

Another issue is that she can't use staves and therefore light magic.

The main thing is that she may not die, even more, she’s forced for the endgame.

If you look at her growthrates, you see her potential. She can only benefit from them, if you rise her quickly. That means she needs paragon in 4-P. Early levels will save you from giving any status on her. She needs levels not to get oneshotted a / o doubled by everyone in 4-4.

Her main problem is her bad speed growth. All the other stats can be fixed.

Despite of her low base strength, she’ll still become your best user of Rexfire. She needs just one point in strength and bloodtide twice to use it without speed reduction.

Sanaki with Rexfire is the second most powerful mage in the game after Lehran.

However her only real purpose is to double the auras in E-5. Otherwise you'll never ever see her doubling anything aside of the dragons.

She comes at a time with mediocre bases and it's really tedious to rise her to let her become at least semiusable in the endgame.

If she wasn't forced, I'd give her a lower rating than I do right here.

5 / 10

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Janaff and Ulkie:

They're like Ranulf, they can be pretty useful but ultimately they just won't really go anywhere, because in this game non-royal laguz rarely ever do.

6/10

Tanith:

Eh...she's kind of a slog to actually level up and use. She doesn't have great speed for her class, and she doesn't ever really seem to dodge very much for me. Thankfully her defense helps make up for that, but she still falls behind Marcia.

5/10

Sigrun:

After giving it a lot of thought after voting on Marcia earlier (since I had stated I liked Sigrun more)...I actually find that I prefer Marcia. I still think Sigrun is okay, though. She fulfills her purpose when you get her, but later on...yeah, her speed ain't great, and her defense is pretty terrible.

6/10

Sanaki:

She's probably the best mage after Soren, and she's forced so it's a good idea to train her. But, despite being the second-best mage...mages still ain't great in this game. Her tomes are cool, though!

6/10

Janaff and Ulki both get an 8/10. They're both solid choices for laguz in a game where most laguz units are more trouble than they're worth.

Tanith gets a 4.5/10. Compared to Marcia, her strength is better, but her iffy speed base and growth hurt her.

Sigrun gets a 5.5/10. Her speed growth is worse than the other pegasi, but she can use Imbue well, and triangle attack shenanigans are always welcome in my book.

Sanaki gets a 5/10. She has trouble with her strength and speed, but tbh, it largely doesn't matter when she hits like a truck with her personal spell (Rexflame on her ain't really worth the hassle).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

janaff and ulki - both are really good actually. the gauge admittedly is an annoying limitation but there's enough grass in supply, and they make great use of it, being excellent combat units when transformed, and their movement lends to making part 3 and specifically the desert chapter in part 4 more efficient to clear. i'd strongly argue they are better deployments than the more mediocre greil mercs. excellent avo as well, so while i would never put them in cross bow range, their weaknesses feel minor. 8/10

tanith - nerfed from path of radiance unfortunately, but still pretty solid. her growths favor str or spd, but i think people exaggerate her spd problems - she has a good base which means she should be fine unless there's rng screwage. she joins towards the end, but right from the get go her flight is very useful in the bridge chapter, good in 3-e (although there's no real objective for this chapter), and she's very valuable in the silver army alongside sigrun and marcia for flight. earth affinity is great. she makes probably the best wishblade candidate for endgame, as well as holding on to a wyrmslayer, and can triangle attack with elincia and marcia/sigrun 7.5/10

sigrun - really poor growths, but i think she might be underrated. like because of her growths, she doesn't have much endgame potential, but her bases are fine, and her level is high enough to where she's really close to getting the promotion bonuses, which makes her more than viable enough for the silver army parts of part 4 (can't remember if she's locked here, but she really should be here anyway because of the desert). usually i give her blossom and bexp so that her like one level up before promotion can yield some good growths. 6.5/10

sanaki - hmm not sure how i feel about her. i always train and use her because she's forced for endgame, and she usually contributes pretty well for me, so i don't think she's nearly as bad as others seem to, but then i'm not sure how much i would use her if it wasn't for being forced. every chapter she's in for part 4, including endgame, she provides good chip if nothing else, and then the desert she has the added utility of movement and zapping wyverns (this is why i like her more than soren who would have been nice here). then for endgame she's useful for chip again and then if she gains enough levels, her str and spd can be bexp'd for rexflame (not wasting deployment on calil or tormod). so...she's not great, but fine. 6.5/10

Edited by Radiant head

I usually see TONS of Miccy hate in poles like these on other sides.

Glad to see that shes at least given some benefit of the doubt by users here.

I usually get a lot of flack for saying this but shes personally my favorite character in the entire FE series.

It's really nice to find reasonable people that actually understand our point of view or at least, as you say, give her some benefit of the doubt <3.

I think I'm a little to late to rate all the people xD

Janaff: Amazing hit rate, actually can see in fog of war when other bird laguz can't (which only comes into play once but eh, it's one thing he has over Ulki), and slightly better bases than his partner with what is functionally 4 more strength. Really strong offense, and his flight utility is very handy when he joins since you need to navigate through swamp and over the pit-filled bridge. I prefer Ulki ever so slightly more because I feel 30% more evasion > 30% more hit rate, but Janaff does hit harder. Despite having to contend with gauge like all non-royals, I think the flexibility of flying with a good gauge and having bases this good really negates the bad.

Ulki: I rated him ever so slightly higher because Vigilance > Insight. Otherwise they are almost the same unit.

Tanith: Her HP base is pretty bad and she's basically a flying Oscar several chapters later in appearance. She could use more speed but at least Earth affinity gives her some extra tankiness. She comes at a good time where you NEED fliers to ferry people across the bridge and plug pitfalls. Thankfully her growths lead to her being pretty strong in the long run. She caps off her strength and defense fairly quickly and her speed can be fixed.

Sigrun: She can basically insta-promote for some extra bases, but her base strength is really bad for her level and her growths are way too slanted towards luck and res, so she has a very hard time keeping up offensively. She's a great ferry for Sanaki but her actual worthiness at combat is suspect, mostly because her defense isn't going anywhere fast and her base HP is not good either. Her taxi service makes her worth fielding over a lot of other units despite not having much going for her otherwise.

Sanaki: Terrible base durability and so very little time to train, which basically means she *must* wear Paragon or Resolve, and training her seems logical for her mandatory use in the tower. She's not even as good as Calill or Soren IMO due to lack of staves, traded in for the novelty of using all anima magic + light. At least her personal tome is nearly as strong as Rexflame, but I would rather have Sanaki use a siege tome for immense, safe chip damage over engaging enemies directly, especially with her insanely high growth in magic. At this point in the game it's like raising an Est who isn't really even *great*, but you're forced to use her. Also she's forced but can't hurt Sephiran, which is simultaneously sweet yet frustrating.

Janaff - He can miss, but he's far less likely to do so. His Speed growth is irritating, but let's face it, starting with 34 Speed is pretty damn good. If he gets a Skill Book and Goddess Icon (two hotly-contested items. . .not), he can take advantage of BEXP. No, he can't hit from a distance, and yes, he has to deal with gauge. He does pretty well despite those shortcomings. 8.5/10, with bias because I really like him

Ulki - Let's get one thing straight: HIS AFFINITY IS WATER! Unlike his super-accurate buddy, Ulki's personal skill gives him Avoid/Dodge, and his Water affinity gives him some Strength and Defense. This means that he cares a lot less about his gauge that most other laguz, because he has a shot of dodging while untransformed. Yes, it can be used to set up some really stupid gimmicks, which is a lot more than mostly everyone can do. In terms of growths, his lackluster Strength can be mitigated by supports, and he'll hit BEXP levels a lot faster than Janaff. 8/10, which means I think Ulki is objectively better, but subjectively I like Janaff

Tanith - So long, Reinforce~! Who ever thought we'd see a Falcoknight with equal Speed and Defense growth? She's slower and frailer than the average Marcia at that level, but makes up for it with a better affinity and impressive weapon ranks. I really like her Strength growth, and I can live with her slightly lower Speed growth. If she was available for longer, she'd be scored MUCH higher. 6.5/10

Sigrun - Her bases do not justify those growths. Especially not when Tanith just showed up. 3/10

Sanaki - You know you are a failure of a physical unit when a little magical girl has more Strength growth than you (I AM LOOKING AT YOU NEPHEENEE). Her Speed will always be suspect, as well as most other stats that aren't Magic/Skill. She gets her own personal beatstick, a bunch of other magic to choose from, and is required. It's probably for the best, or she'd be chased off to the wayside a lot more often. She can chip hard or something. 5.5/10

Ulki and Janaff - they play so similar that I'm going to give them both the same score. Ulki's Vigilance is the better skill, but I quite like Janaff's +4 damage per hit compared to Ulki, too. They're doing quite well during part 3 and 4, even if their damage output will fall back behind the beorcs' sooner or later. 7/10

Tanith - if you trained up Marcia, she's probably stronger than her right now, but Tanith is still an additional flyer with good base stats and growths. The hawks have a bit more time to be useful, so I'll go with a 6/10 here.

Sigrun - Her base stats are fine, but her growths have a rather unfortunate distribution. Sigrun can make use of BEXP levels as soon as she caps Luck (which is on average on */20/10), but that's still time enough for Tanith and Marcia to outgrow her rather easily. 5/10

Sanaki - 4/10 because that's clearly what the trend in my votes in this post suggests. But honestly, 4/10 doesn't seem to be horribly off. Sanaki isn't that hard to train up if you don't want her deployment slot for the tower to be wasted, but realistically, if she wasn't forced, Calill would be the better Rexflame user despite her lower Magic. Sanaki is slower, frailer, has more issues with weapon weight, and the access to Light magic is far less valuable than the healing utility the Arch Sage class brings. Because of that, I'll go down to 3/10. If she wasn't forced, Sanaki would be just another below-average unit with a somewhat (although not terribly) difficult start.

Also I find Sigrun's 18 strength for being a level 19 falcon knight unacceptable.

That's exactly as much as Marcia with strength boost has, and she's level 5.

With her current bases she can barely oneround sages with a silver lance.

PS: I'm playing FE10, and I'm seriously considering to give Edward the same rating as Zihark.

Zihark's earth affinity doesn't help him, if his biorhythm is worst. I hate his biorhythm so much.

Another problem is that he can be killed by two hits without activation of resolve. If a cat attacks him, his HP won't fall under 50%. A tiger can give him the final blow easily.

3-12 and 3-13 are really bad chapters for him.

Seriously I find him hard to train and his poor strength and defense growth don't make things better for him.

As for Edward with his +3 support defense he can take two hits by more enemies than Zihark. Another plus is his higher hitrate for having light affinity. Zihark with worst biorhythm often has awful hitrates.

In 3-6 and 3-13 he's definitely a worse front unit than Zihark, but he's the better offensive unit.

I think to give both a 7.5.

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Sanaki - You know you are a failure of a physical unit when a little magical girl has more Strength growth than you (I AM LOOKING AT YOU NEPHEENEE).

Well, Ilyana is stronker than Brom and Tauroneo, and as stronk as Jill, Nolan and Mia. Completely unrelated: What are those base stats everyone keeps talking about?

(but seriously, growth rates in RD are weird and all over the place. Why is the frail sickly girl the mage with the most muscle?)

Well, Ilyana is stronker than Brom and Tauroneo, and as stronk as Jill, Nolan and Mia. Completely unrelated: What are those base stats everyone keeps talking about?

(but seriously, growth rates in RD are weird and all over the place. Why is the frail sickly girl the mage with the most muscle?)

http://serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/characters/base-stats/

Everyone's stats as they are recruited are base stats. Good growths can't always fix an excessively bad start.

Edit: on the topic of wtf growths, Tormod has 55 strength growth but only 40 magic. That's the same strength growth as Ike. Tormod... Why...

Edited by Samias

NM Guy doesn't compare nowhere to Edward ~

While the payoff isn't huge, given that being swordlocked is a disadvantage against common choices like Jill and Nolan, Edward becomes competent when he promotes and when you give him Resolve and Vantage, which combined with innate Wrath make him a beast at enemy phases or chapters like 3-6 and 3-12 where enemy density is high.

Well, I don't think they can compare when Guy's in a game much more favorable to evasion, for one, and second, his game has weaker enemies. Also, I don't see the appeal of Resolve/Vantage when Vantage is chance-based (do you REALLY want to rely on a chance that you attack first?), to say nothing of Resolve and Wrath no longer being the killer combo it was in Path of Radiance thanks to Wrath requiring 30% Hp or less, meaning that it's possible to be low enough that Resolve kicks in, yet just having enough health to be out of Wrath range, and that's ignoring that mages are better Wrath users anyhow because I don't put myself in a situation where if the RNG doesn't smile on me, I'm risking a dead unit. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Janaff: 8.5/10. Janaff is in the running for most improved unit in Radiant Dawn. His base stats are nutty; 34 speed is already the magic endgame number and 40 atk is comparable to what Haar and Titania have at this point (i.e. better than everyone else), and his bulk is outstanding too. He joins one level away from Tear and can use the BExp/Blossom combo well to improve even further. Besides that, he has a great class despite laguz drawbacks (shove + canto in one) and joins right before some maps where flight is amazing (3-11, part 4 splitpath). Maybe you don't send him to endgame but he's one of your best contributors before then.

Ulki: 8.5/10. Similar to Janaff. The loss of 4 atk hurts, but on the other hand he joins with 132 transformed avoid! Not much hits that until endgame. I've used him to tank untransformed, he's so stupid. The same comments as Janaff apply otherwise... flight/Tear/Blossom good, laguz issues bad, amazing for a while but probably not endgame material, for all that he'll perform fine there as a tank if that's your thing; it's nice to have someone you can leave in range of a few dragons and not give a damn.

Tanith: 5/10. She's okay. She's not as fast as Marcia and that stat can definitely be a problem for her, because the rest of her stats aren't better enough anywhere to make up for not doubling. Earth affinity is nice but she has trouble really getting great use out of it since she joins later (and realistically I find Sigrun's the only person she'll ever support; granted it's a solid support). Still, like Janaff/Ulki, she joins right before a place where flight rules so she's absolutely getting used in three maps minimum.

Sigrun: 5/10. Compared to Tanith, she looks generally worse... except that she's 3 levels higher and this matters a lot, because it means she spends a significantly higher chunk of time in tier 3. When comparing units whose fate is generally to be deployed only in 3-4 maps, this matters quite a bit. But whenever they're on the same tier, Tanith's better strength, and later speed/def means she wins out.

Sanaki: 2.5/10 I'm not seeing the hype. Sanaki has straight-up the worst physical durability of any unit who should be fighting, only has 23 speed (even worse with anything heavier than wind), and doesn't have staves. She's pretty clearly worse than, say, Bastian (+10 base def, +17 base HP, B in staves) let alone Calill/Soren/Micaiah and the only reason to train her is because she's forced.

Ulki doesn't have an E... But anyway, I never really used him or Janaff in RD, so I don't really know much about them in the game. They seem pretty decent though, so I gave them both 7/10

Tanith is pretty good, the best Peg knight in both Tellius games, imo. She's got good strength and speed and all. Can't take a whole lot of hits, but she's good. 8/10

Sigrun isn't as good as Tanith, sadly, but she's got some use and is helpful if you didn't train Marcia. 6/10

I never used Sanaki much since mages in this game don't impress me a lot. And she starts off at level 1. She needs some babying to be usable. She also doesn't come in until part 4, so there's availability issues as well. But if she is used, she seems to be decent. 6/10

Having thought about it, I'm dropping Edward from 4 to 3 because he's much too dependent on getting lucky with his early level ups for my tastes, in addition to his other shortcomings.